💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Ajay reacts to Midnights; a full blown Swifty now

LateToCult

Featured Posts

King of the Fall

I don't care if I get flak for this opinion but Midnights is a MASSIVE downgrade from Folklore in every way. None of the concepts are anything new or especially interesting. The songwriting would be considered solid from the standards of most other artists today but by Taylors standard some of the lyrics are among the most unflattering she has ever put down. Some of the tracks on this album like Vigilante **** are downright awful. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the fact Ajay likes this album and has thrown **** all over genuinely great records like Chromatica and Renaissance tells me all I need to know about how questionable her taste can be😂

Edited by 4th Street
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Rocketno10

“I don’t get why she like XX but doesn’t like XX”

“her taste is so basic, can’t take her “seriously”” 

no no no fr what are you people on? When does people having preference and enjoying different stuff became such a wild concept?

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

Agunimon
42 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

no no no fr what are you people on? When does people having preference and enjoying different stuff became such a wild concept?

she didn't like an album they like and they're still angry about it. many people terminally online take things like that personally, I'm afraid. 

I do however think Renaissance is miles better than Midnights so I'm kind of jarred at her reaction, though I guess I get it considering she likes Beyonce for her vocals and R&B rather than serving bops, which is fair.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1

River

yeah imagine pissing off swifties :icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ladle Ghoulash
14 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

“I don’t get why she like XX but doesn’t like XX”

“her taste is so basic, can’t take her “seriously”” 

It's almost as if her posting her opinion publicly is meant to generate discourse + reactions đŸ€”

ALittleMonsta
20 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

It's almost as if her posting her opinion publicly is meant to generate discourse + reactions đŸ€”

She shares her opinon to give people her perpesctive on music, not for that. I can say those come in no matter what if you post publicly.

Ladle Ghoulash
3 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

She shares her opinon to give people her perpesctive on music, not for that. I can say those come in no matter what if you post publicly.

Eh, don't really agree. If people didn't discuss or react to her opinions + content, she wouldn't have a following. Even if it's not the sole intention, it's a huge part of why she has the platform she has. 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Like 1

Rocketno10
48 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Not saying people can’t react? It’s the reaction and the things they are focusing are really weird for me. 

Ladle Ghoulash
23 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Not saying people can’t react? It’s the reaction and the things they are focusing are really weird for me. 

You literally framed it like people disagreeing with her somehow reflected them being genuinely unable to comprehend her liking something they don't like. That interpretation, imo, is overly literal. When people say stuff like what you cited I think they're, fundamentally, just saying they disagree with her take. It's not really that deep.

Edited by deactivated001

Rocketno10
24 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

You literally framed it like people disagreeing with her somehow reflected them being genuinely unable to comprehend her liking something they don't like. That interpretation, imo, is overly literal. When people say stuff like what you cited I think they're, fundamentally, just saying they disagree with her take. It's not really that deep.

Hmmmm, I see your point!

Edited by Rocketno10
  • Like 1