Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - You’re Losing Me (from The Vault)

BoomBig

Featured Posts

thisboyisamonster

Pretty good song, sounds like something Avril Lavigne could have put out back in the day

ProfessionalClown
56 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

they’ll also be going after John Mayer once July hits

Rightfully so tho considering…how he’s also tested other women.

Chromatography
4 hours ago, 4th Street said:

Lyrically meh by Taylors standards and production so bland it sounds AI. I am sure the Swifties will eat it up and call it a masterpiece.

i think all of this was calculated. the ice spice remix to downplay matty’s racists remarks towards her and then this to control the narrative about the breakup. that would make sense to me why the karma remix is so bad and this song is very mid by production and lyrical standards…just out quickly to spin the story the way she wants before it gets out of control.

• Thanks 1

Taylucifer

this song hurts, to go from sweet nothing to this... yikes

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

badfaith

The way Taylor is consistently twisting the narrative to her benefit and every swiftie will still eat it up :madge: these poor guys :icant:

Agunimon
17 hours ago, Teletubby said:

"joe alwyn" is trending on twitter:alsemanche:

mentally unwell.

bpmMonkey

Kinda bored by it tbh.. 

also, can we please start to normalize break-ups? It’s nothing wrong, it’s not a natural disaster to fall out of love, it’s not a sudden twisting of the narrative, it’s just human to grow apart after a while.. do we ALWAYS need to eat it up so much and dwell in the self inflicted sadness? Just be happy that at one point or twelfth you were happy and be ready for something new if you want to or just celebrate being on your own again for a bit and reconnect with old friends :bye:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

weed
7 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

YouTube. 

I guess it's a digital exclusive that won't be on streaming? very interesting lol but I found it on YT, thanks. 

TheFame Monster
15 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i think all of this was calculated. the ice spice remix to downplay matty’s racists remarks towards her and then this to control the narrative about the breakup. that would make sense to me why the karma remix is so bad and this song is very mid by production and lyrical standards…just out quickly to spin the story the way she wants before it gets out of control.

Agree. I don’t think this is “From the Vault”. It was definitely written and recorded in the past two months to shift the narrative about Joe and away from Matty Healy. It honestly doesn’t sound genuine to me, but Taylor’s other songs do sound genuine. Also, she didn’t include a booklet with the CDs so we don’t know who co-wrote or produced the song. It included two amateur tour photos. 

Fans have been saying that this had to be prepared awhile ago for CDs but that isn’t true. CDs can be mass produced in as little as 10 days. Hence why there aren’t vinyls. 

• Like 1

Cody James
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Agree. I don’t think this is “From the Vault”. It was definitely written and recorded in the past two months to shift the narrative about Joe and away from Matty Healy. It honestly doesn’t sound genuine to me, but Taylor’s other songs do sound genuine. Also, she didn’t include a booklet with the CDs so we don’t know who co-wrote or produced the song. It included two amateur tour photos. 

Fans have been saying that this had to be prepared awhile ago for CDs but that isn’t true. CDs can be mass produced in as little as 10 days. Hence why there aren’t vinyls. 

That or they broke up months and months ago, but kept it secret.