💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Victoria Beckham to rejoin the Spice Girls

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

For a new project. 

Victoria Beckham is set to re-join the Spice Girls to work on a new project, according to band member Mel B. The singer, 47, would not say what the project involves, but confirmed Posh Spice would be a part of it.

All five band members have not performed together since the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. Victoria said she was too busy to join the rest of the band on their 2019 UK tour, but now seems poised to reunite with the rest of the girls once again.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/victoria-beckham-set-re-join-8473426.amp

If Victoria’s representative comes out with “Victoria absolutely loves the girls and everything they achieved, but…” etc. :excusemeno:

In my messy era.
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

River

every few months Mel B teases something and then nothing happens :traumatica:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 6

HookerOnAChurch

I've stopped reading after "according to band member Mel B.." :laughga:

• LMAO 1

JazzGa

I can see why Victoria wouldn't want to go on a reunion tour, touring is the most grueling part of being a musician after all. But why not do a one-time thing like a special televised performance or reunion remix or something? :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

skaxboy

I am very hopeful they do a handful of stadium tours with all 5 in the US and that’s it. I would go to a few of them  

I was obsessed with them as a kid. The 2007 tour was the best show I have ever gone to. I got 2nd row ticket on the day of the show and a few of the girls waved at us. The crown shouted non stop, seriously no quiet moment. The crowd went crazy whenever Victoria sang. It got soooo loud. Plus her “solo” is such an inspiration to me even tho I loved her solo music including the shelved album. 

RAMROD

I would be happiest, cos I am a Posh Spice stan :sis:

But for now, perhaps with a grains of salt, aince it was from Mel B. She have said a lot of things before :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8

The way I see it and if I’m wrong lmk, but I think Victoria is basically the only member who can afford to not be part of the reunion 

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The way I see it and if I’m wrong lmk, but I think Victoria is basically the only member who can afford to not be part of the reunion 

True. She got her successful fashion, (and now skin care & make up too), line :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dayman
On 5/26/2023 at 1:29 PM, Guillaume Hamon said:

Weren't they cutting her mic' back then?

No, Victoria just always took the biggest brunt of public criticism for not singing - most of it just rooted in the fact she didn't have a solo part in Wannabe. That perception extended to a poorly received launch of a solo music career (compared to the other girls). She ended up doing the thing she got the most praise for - fashion. I imagine it had to do a big number on her confidence in her singing when that was the widespread perception of her - especially when she actual came from a music theater background.                                                                ,