💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

My new music video "Ugly Duckling"

Oriane

Featured Posts

Oriane

Hey!

I've just released a music video for my song Ugly Duckling. I haven't worked on music and visuals for a while because I've been busy, but the album will come out someday :heart:

Tagging people who've been interested in my music in the past:

Spoiler

@PlastiscGuy @Glamourpuss @AnnaNicoleSmith @Noah @StrawberryBlond @nightadieu @Healed My Heart @Franch Toast@Six 57 @SamanthaC @littlepotter @Pharamon @Killa @Defmix100 @RAMROD @FFXIV WhiteMage @MANiCURE 6 @Hyperballad @HermioneT @Mother of Puppies @FfFfFfFF @COOOK @Anveeroy @TimisaMonster @Ororo Munroe @chromatic puzea @Bonkers @DoremonLove @Awakened M @xoxoJohnnyGaga @Decodekid @rasclautmangos @LilyLark @Reez @ShayCristoforo @bleach cake @Nathaniel Arven @Chic @LovingIsACherryPie @Gaga911chroma @NNES @nightadieu @Glojuice

@PlastiscGuy @AnnaNicoleSmith @Noah @StrawberryBlond @nightadieu @Healed My Heart @Franch Toast @Agunimon @SamanthaC @littlepotter @Pharamon @Killa @Defmix100 @RAMROD @FFXIV WhiteMage @MANiCURE 6 @Hyperballad @HermioneT @Mother of Puppies @FfFfFfFF @COOOK @Anveeroy @TimisaMonster @chromatic puzea @Bonkers @DoremonLove @Awakened M @xoxoJohnnyGaga @Decodekid @rasclautmangos @LilyLark @Reez @ShayCristoforo @freezer bride @Nathaniel Arven @Chic @LovingIsACherryPie @Gaga911chroma @NNES @nightadieu @Glojuice @Creepybitch @phantasmas @Ivy @Reginald @manuanota @Fantina 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 10
  • Shook 2

bionic

this feels very late 90s/early 00s MTV. I love the vibe. I could picture this playing in the background of a gymn when they ahve the music channelson

buy bionic
  • Love 1

Mother of Puppies

I love this - it's so dark :classy: and I spot my pink choker I made :firega: *proud*

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

StrawberryBlond

This rock style really suits you. Your shouty, angsty tracks are always my favourites. I know this may sound weird but the verses remind me of some k-pop songs, especially the backing vocals around it. I'm loving that beat, your repetition of "I hate everyone, don't need anyone" and the outro was brilliant. What's the name of that thing over your face, by the way? I was caught between thinking it's meant to be a gas mask or an elephant! 

• Love 1

Oriane
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This rock style really suits you. Your shouty, angsty tracks are always my favourites. I know this may sound weird but the verses remind me of some k-pop songs, especially the backing vocals around it. I'm loving that beat, your repetition of "I hate everyone, don't need anyone" and the outro was brilliant. What's the name of that thing over your face, by the way? I was caught between thinking it's meant to be a gas mask or an elephant! 

It's a kind of steampunk mask I bought in a costume shop, I bought it for TCB originally but it looks so cool, I've been reusing it for many occasions and now I make it a tradition to bring it to every concert, it's fun!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Healed My Heart

I loooove this song and the visual is dope!! Queen!!! :firega:

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Love 1