Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: I'm Totally Here For This Sound

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Allegedly, Gaga has been working with BURNS last months for the new record, being him the executive producer and they're going for a Synth/Disco/Funk sound considering BURNS latest posts on social media.

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY :patrizia: you were complaining (one more time) for this, I mean we have been waiting for her taking this style since 2015, can you imagine Gaga doing songs like these and having a 80s disco diva aesthetic?? She would DEVOUR

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Mother of Puppies

Well this has literally been my dream :pray: but if I have learned one thing it’s that Gaga is unpredictable & always does what nobody expects so I actually would not be surprised if she ever put out a polka album :haroon:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 4

MelbHawker

I’d live for her to put out music like this. She always seems to go against the grain though, so I’m honestly not sure what’s next for her.

• Like 1

badfaith

This is What's Your Pleasure and That! Feels Good by Jessie Ware and YES! I would love to hear Gaga with this sound :pray:

ELECTROHEART
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

Gaga is unpredictable & always does what nobody expects

Maybe with the GP because before Chromatica came out we all knew it was going to be Dance Pop/90s House, same with ARTPOP being hard EDM and Joanne Rock-Country, the execution and concept of the album is what is a mystery until the era starts

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Dennis

Do we even think Gaga is working on LG7 now?

I bet she's working on Joker soundtrack or something. I feel like she's more into acting than singing these days.

• YAAAS 1

Helxig

She borrowed a lyric from Gaga :udidnt:

And I'm not coming here to judge or accuse anyone of 'copying' or anything stupid, but Gaga has definitely worn those eye shaped sunglasses from the second video! :blink:  I can't find a pic though

Anyway the music is good! I would be here for it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

MrHappy

Yeah exactly we were waiting for this sound since 2015 when it wasn't main stream, when it wasn't overdone. We hear this sound for a long time now, it is enough and as we all know Gaga dosen't like to sound the same. 

I'm here for more early 2000's RnB meets metal such as Rina's Sawayama album or more mature and dark album with electro sound like Ray Of Light or Miss Anthropocene (ofcourse with a gaga flavour). Actually tbh I'm here for everything execpt disco sound. 

Edited by MrHappy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Starmie25

I may be in the minority, but I'm really over saccharine disco/funk. Gaga herself has dabbled in that genre more than enough I think since TF. 

I truly want more of the hyperactive/electronica because she fits so perfectly in that umbrella of music (lyrically and vically)

Edited by Staryu17
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Obobo

If that’s the sound of LG7 then the album will be extremely dated because we’ve had disco on the radio since like 2019…

Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Bruno Mars…tired of it

• Thanks 4

VTV

it will be too redundant im afraid. Its too 2020-ish.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
4 hours ago, Obobo said:

If that’s the sound of LG7 then the album will be extremely dated because we’ve had disco on the radio since like 2019…

Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Bruno Mars…tired of it

2013 with Daft Punk's Random Access Memories. :applause:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Maybe with the GP because before Chromatica came out we all knew it was going to be Dance Pop/90s House, same with ARTPOP being hard EDM and Joanne Rock-Country, the execution and concept of the album is what is a mystery until the era starts

Sis, I don't think anyone anticipated LG5 to be a country/americana record.

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, VTV said:

it will be too redundant im afraid. Its too 2020-ish.

Nah. 80s pop + disco revival records have been smashing for the better part of the past 10 years. She'd be fine.