💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tame impala - (Perfect) Illusion demos

OCD

Featured Posts

Perfect Illusion, hoped that would be a finished demo as I feel Kevin is pulling it off better, also low key I hope for a future collab. Was surprised to see they leaked a while ago.

Anyways I waited lots for them and was pleased to hear them anyways as LQ as they are, better then that live rec. we had.

Edited by OCD

• OCD changed the title to Tame impala - (Perfect) Illusion demos
Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, River said:

Please remember not to ask for links, share links or where to find them

I’m so confused, why can we post leaked demos but not if they’re “new” :max: Like what’s the point of protecting this supposed leak today and then it being ok to post next month when it’s old news. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I’m so confused, why can we post leaked demos but not if they’re “new” :max: Like what’s the point of protecting this supposed leak today and then it being ok to post next month when it’s old news. 

Agree, anyways I'm starting to question those files that I came by, sounds so real tbh I feel like it's the real deal

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Is this leak even real I can’t find anyone talking about it on Twitter 

Either it is ot its a very brilliant edit of what we've had live without crowd. Anyways it's LQ and mumbled - but better.

It was up since july last year and never heard anyone mentioning this before till I occasionally seeked again like I sometimes do

• Shook 1

River
4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

When was the last time link of a leak was not taken down?

You can speak about the leak, you just can't share it, it has been going for years now, especially after Gaga's team requested to take down leaks personally.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Maxine Puth
12 minutes ago, River said:

When was the last time link of a leak was not taken down?

You can speak about the leak, you just can't share it, it has been going for years now, especially after Gaga's team requested to take down leaks personally.

Like if I were to post a link to Brooklyn Nights (which I’ve done) it wouldn’t be taken down… but that’s a leak? :max: I just don’t really understand that logic, coming in here to stop everyone from spreading a potential demo leak of a song made and released 7 years ago. Not that it even matters anymore since this  isn’t a real thing I guess now. 

Edited by Maxine Puth

River
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Like if I were to post a link to Brooklyn Nights (which I’ve done) it wouldn’t be taken down… but that’s a leak? :max: I just don’t really understand that logic, coming in here to stop everyone from spreading a potential demo leak of a song made and released 7 years ago. Not that it even matters anymore since this  isn’t a real thing I guess now. 

well if you did post a link, then you were lucky not to be caught :laughga:

These leaks can cause the forum to be sued/taken down, everybody should know by now how to get them and here is just not the right place.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sillynate
55 minutes ago, River said:

everybody should know by now how to get them

I thought this was the place to get them :laughga: I guess I’m out of the loop because I don’t know how to get them :fatcat: 

edit: didn’t his demo leak some years back??? 

Edited by sillynate

Pablo
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I thought this was the place to get them :laughga: I guess I’m out of the loop because I don’t know how to get them :fatcat: 

edit: didn’t his demo leak some years back??? 

he played a bit at a live show.

The new link is nice, but I'm glad they changed directions. The demo is very much Tame Impala ft Lady Gaga 

Don't visit my profile

Art Ploft
22 hours ago, Pablo said:

he played a bit at a live show.

The new link is nice, but I'm glad they changed directions. The demo is very much Tame Impala ft Lady Gaga 

PM me the link please

VTV

Worst edits ive heard in a while. It not even like the LQ leak.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA