đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry to release a new version of her debut album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Madame Goo Goo
2 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i thought everyone knew teenage dream is. it’s literally one of the biggest pop albums of all time

Teenage dream has a lot of hits, but apart from the singles which are great the rest of the album is kind of lane imo.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

King of the Fall

Smile flopped so ****ing hard that now the only way she feels like she can create any interest is riding her past fame. Something about returning to a past album and making it all over again with a few tweaks screams artistically burnt out, unless its a radically new take on the tracks, this release will be pointless. Her debut is good and it does not need to be revisisted.

Edited by 4th Street

Controversiaga
3 hours ago, 4th Street said:

Something about returning to a past album and making it all over again with a few tweaks screams artistically burnt out, 

We would EAT THAT UP if Gaga did that.  Better than what we got for BTW anniversary with that covers EP

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

King of the Fall
11 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

We would EAT THAT UP if Gaga did that.  Better than what we got for BTW anniversary with that covers EP

We would? I am not horny for nostalgia, cant speak for anyone else though. Never understood why so many little monters seem to still be so nostalgia horny.

Edited by 4th Street

Controversiaga
15 minutes ago, 4th Street said:

We would? I am not horny for nostalgia, cant speak for anyone else though. Never understood why so many little monters seem to still be so nostalgia horny.

Horny is not the word I would use .  But yes, in fact most/many of us would.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”