Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry to release a new version of her debut album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Zedd

Demi making rock version of her songs, Katy making new version of her debut album... I hope Gaga won't make new version of The Fame (my least favorite album)

Levine

I'm finding it weird that almost everyone is here for that - not for Katy's in particular, but for re-record your old ass albums.

I think that's cheap, tired, a waste of time and money for the fans. I'll always be here for new content rather than re-record your old albums for what then? What's the purpose other than spill more money to your fans?

Taylor pulled the victim card so at least it made sense for her, but others? 

Unless she's doing some cute remixes and/or feats and still...

artd0me
6 hours ago, SOON said:

Her lyricism on this album is really interesting to me. More interesting than her bubblegum pop songs. And I also like the rock influence over some pop tracks there like “Fingerprints” and “Self Inflicted”. And “Lost” is her best ballad period

Fingerprints and Self inflicted… two of my favorite KP songs 

I wish she went more in that pop rock direction

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

COOOK

her voice is not that much evolved like some of you say, however i get this move. lyrics from tracks like title track, i kissed a girl and ur so gay aged terribly :laughga:

edit: even if those were from a different age, is this necessary? no, but it's a cute and symbolic move.

Edited by COOOK

Better Day
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm finding it weird that almost everyone is here for that - not for Katy's in particular, but for re-record your old ass albums.

I think that's cheap, tired, a waste of time and money for the fans. I'll always be here for new content rather than re-record your old albums for what then? What's the purpose other than spill more money to your fans?

Taylor pulled the victim card so at least it made sense for her, but others? 

Unless she's doing some cute remixes and/or feats and still...

Taylor Swift has a proper legit reason to re-record 

Together You And I!

ELECTROHEART
8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I really hope so. I think artists re-recording their older albums, especially if their voice has matured significantly, is super cool. I know even before Taylor had her issue that caused her to re-record her albums, I thought for Gaga specifically that it would be great if she would re-record her vocals for The Fame, because they sound much better now.

I think Gaga's discography is fine like it is, her catalogue is already full of classics, she should back to her past doing "remastered versions" like BTW 10 Anniversary or Re-record unreleased stuff from the past eras for a side-B type album

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

VTV

oh my god i was just listening to the whole album last night

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • YAAAS 1

Sneaky Oliver

I’ll most likely enjoy it if it actually comes out but it feels a bit… unnecessary :triggered:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Mister G
15 hours ago, Onlygaga said:

I wish Gaga would do this with The Fame!! Maybe then Summerboy would get the recognition she deserves :triggered:

Ehh I can see why but The Fame still sounds fresh and holds well on its own even well into 2023. Maybe for the 20th anniversary.

• Like 1

EGOT2027
16 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

When are we going to talk about the fact that this is Katy Perry’s best album and it isn’t even close…

i thought everyone knew teenage dream is. it’s literally one of the biggest pop albums of all time

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i thought everyone knew teenage dream is. it’s literally one of the biggest pop albums of all time

biggest doesn’t mean the best

Putang Ina Mo

When you said Katy's debut album, I thought you meant this :laughga: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrfp9a1UeFxwuMeA5A9-g

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Pablo

I thought she was going to re-record Katy Hudson, which would have been a bold move. 

Don't visit my profile

Battle 4 Ur Life

the good song of this album is Waking Up in Vegas imo. the rest is basic and lowkey homophobic. lol

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."