Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry to release a new version of her debut album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 10
  • Shook 1

JgHaus78

Wait this is major!! I pray to god she doesn’t make change the overall vibe of her first album to be cohesive with the rest of her discography bc that’s why her debut is such standout. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Madame Goo Goo

When are we going to talk about the fact that this is Katy Perry’s best album and it isn’t even close…

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Onlygaga

I wish Gaga would do this with The Fame!! Maybe then Summerboy would get the recognition she deserves :triggered:

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 3

AnglerfishbraBENUS
Just now, Onlygaga said:

I wish Gaga would do this with The Fame!! Maybe then Summerboy would get the recognition she deserves :triggered:

she would never and honestly, all those songs still hold up like crazy

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

weed

I've heard the singles + ur so gay (maybe a single? has a video) so I'm perchedt to listen w fresh ears

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

The Fame is flawless. Nothing to change from it.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

ProfessionalClown
21 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

Summerboy is my fave track off the album tbh. Should’ve gotten the Eh Eh treatment tbh and have a cutesy summer vibe video 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

edengowon

one of the boys (katy's version) (anniversary version) (where do you think you're goin') (from the vault)

the artist formerly known as melancholia
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon
40 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

this will become the norm

I really hope so. I think artists re-recording their older albums, especially if their voice has matured significantly, is super cool. I know even before Taylor had her issue that caused her to re-record her albums, I thought for Gaga specifically that it would be great if she would re-record her vocals for The Fame, because they sound much better now.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Chromatography
46 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

When are we going to talk about the fact that this is Katy Perry’s best album and it isn’t even close…

i think prism is really good

• Thanks 2

Ziggy

But why? :laughga: It’s a nice album, her best, and tbh seemingly the most “her” imo but why re-record it?…

• Like 1

Space Cowboy

What a cheap tactic for promotion. Taylor doing it make sense but Katy? I'm sure Katy's fans will be happy so at least there's that if true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1