💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry to release a new version of her debut album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Onlygaga said:

I wish Gaga would do this with The Fame!! Maybe then Summerboy would get the recognition she deserves :triggered:

I can understand it be nice to hear the differences in her sound now but I wouldn't want this myself. All her records hold up fine.

• Like 3

Onlygaga
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

The Fame is flawless. Nothing to change from it.

Not saying she should change anything. I just think it would be cool to have an updated version with her current mature voice. Her 2007-2008 baby voice will always be iconic, but it would be cool to hear them now! 

RAMROD

The way she only give scraps now :franminervini:

Hope this rebooting alboom is not going to be a trend :healedmyheart:  :kry:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ultimecia

I don't see the point or appeal in this, but I'm definitely curious. :stalkga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Onlygaga
52 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Summerboy is my fave track off the album tbh. Should’ve gotten the Eh Eh treatment tbh and have a cutesy summer vibe video 

Yes! Summerboy is literally THE summer anthem, even after 15 years! Imagine the collapse if we had amusic video with the hair bow and lava and rumpus. Ugh iconic 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

Yes! Summerboy is literally THE summer anthem, even after 15 years! Imagine the collapse if we had amusic video with the hair bow and lava and rumpus. Ugh iconic 

Would’ve been so iconic, it’s my summer anthem every single year. When I was in HS, the last day of every school year I played Summerboy when getting ready to the set the vibe 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

DavidLuis198

I don't understand, "a new version" doesn't mean that she's re-recording it, it could be just a new version to celebrate it's 15 years, just like Gaga did with Born This Way

Edited by DavidLuis198
I don't know how to write in english
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

jacs vs looser
Just now, DavidLuis198 said:

I don't understand "a new version" doesn't mean that's she re-recording it, it could be just a new version to celebrate it's 15 years, just like Gaga did with Born This Way

I was literally gonna ask this, why are people assuming it's a re-recording? It could be something as simple as a re-release with new cover art and Remixes or unreleased material. Or even a remaster, artists often do that, though usually for the 20th anniversary. 

• Thanks 2

SOON

Her lyricism on this album is really interesting to me. More interesting than her bubblegum pop songs. And I also like the rock influence over some pop tracks there like “Fingerprints” and “Self Inflicted”. And “Lost” is her best ballad period

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Dr Fudge

That would be fvcking cool. I LOVE her debut

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

KindnessPunk
32 minutes ago, SOON said:

Her lyricism on this album is really interesting to me. More interesting than her bubblegum pop songs. And I also like the rock influence over some pop tracks there like “Fingerprints” and “Self Inflicted”. And “Lost” is her best ballad period

Lost really is THAT song

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

SummerBoy
4 hours ago, Onlygaga said:

I wish Gaga would do this with The Fame!! Maybe then Summerboy would get the recognition she deserves :triggered:

Pleaseee 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

I can’t wait to hear how she changed the lyrics for “I Kissed a Girl”. I’m paraphrasing but I remember that she mentioned something about wanting to release an a new and more LGBT (specifically) L version of the song when she was promoting her “Witness” album.