💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Details about Lady Gaga's inauguration performance

GagaHAMISH

Featured Posts

So, there's a huge possibility that Gaga herself would not perform there, contrary to what was earlier reported by her manager? :huh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

I'm tired of being disappointed all the time ..

No TGT

No 2nd btw video

No extended cut of judas video

No bad kids extra verse at btw ball

No ARTPOP news

All these no no no no and no inauguration performance!?

I'm tired of being disappointed all the time ..

No TGT

No 2nd btw video

No extended cut of judas video

No bad kids extra verse at btw ball

No ARTPOP news

All these no no no no and no inauguration performance!?

:fan:

You are gunna be one happy ****er on the day she releases major news aren't you :dies:

GagaObsession

Happy that Glee are performing but why not Gaga?! :giveup:

misanthrope

I find it odd if shes supposedly set to perform that he chose a Glee version of one of her songs over the ACTUAL song. To me thats an indication that maybe the Glee cast will perform it and she'll pop in as a surprise? Shes not being billed as a headline act so its obvious that if she IS set to perform its a surprise of some sort or maybe a brief duet. Or possibly shes just not performing at all regardless of what her manager said in that one interview, I mean it could've been an option that due to tour obligations wasn't feasible and therefore scrapped after he made that statement or just before. I mean yes hes her manager which is credible but **** changes all the time especially with Gaga, can't hang on their every word. Guess we'll just wait and see now.

TheMadridHash

I find it odd if shes supposedly set to perform that he chose a Glee version of one of her songs over the ACTUAL song. To me thats an indication that maybe the Glee cast will perform it and she'll pop in as a surprise? Shes not being billed as a headline act so its obvious that if she IS set to perform its a surprise of some sort or maybe a brief duet. Or possibly shes just not performing at all regardless of what her manager said in that one interview, I mean it could've been an option that due to tour obligations wasn't feasible and therefore scrapped after he made that statement or just before. I mean yes hes her manager which is credible but **** changes all the time especially with Gaga, can't hang on their every word. Guess we'll just wait and see now.

the announcement was weird because she has a concert that day so i was a bit reluctant to beleiving it untill gaga herself said it OR the actual day of the performance

The whole GLEE thing see weird though, as gaga cancelled we are inviting glee, and glee will have to do a gaga song, weird...

Glee had more Hop 100 hits than Gaga or anybody.

They release like 5-6 songs every week(+ they are just covers) :wtf: besides the show went downhill in quality after season 2 :ohwell: it's a show that is going through its last days, it's gettin snubbed in every major Tv awards ceremonies(the ones that are not up to fans, meaning the important ones) Glee is so close from its ending :nails:

nick4bty

This couldn't be more true. Is there anyway we can get in contact with her manager? Twitter maybe?

misanthrope

This couldn't be more true. Is there anyway we can get in contact with her manager? Twitter maybe?

No idea.

Archived