Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BURNS using Daft Punk EDM devices for his current studio sessions

monketsharona

Featured Posts

NATAH
30 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

...Because she explicitly stated that she doesn't make music when she's preparing/in character for a movie?

The truth is that LG7 isn't coming any time soon, y'all are just setting yourself up for disappointment for the 500th time. 

Joker 2 started filming in December of 2022, chromatica ball ended in september 2022, you're telling me it's completely impossible she wrote a single song between 2020 and 2022?

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

Ricardo

I can only wish but this would be for my delightment only because that sound is dated :bionic:

ELECTROHEART

Not you thinking Daft Punk is Disco/Funk :ladyhaha: y'all have 0 music knowledge, they're an EDM and House project that incorporates some elements from funk, disco, rock and pop in their music.

In the past days you were having a meltdown because Gaga doesn't releases music and just promotes Horse Lubs, and now we finally have news about music you're complaining, her biggest enemie are her fans :triggered:

But coming back to the music, I think Chromatica was the beginning of a new era in Gaga's music and LG7 will follow the line of it. Lately I've had the feeling that LG7 will have this sound:

And all this Daft Punk/BURNS stuff makes sence to this sound which is similar. Let's see if I'm right again like when I said in 2018 that LG6 was going to be 90s house influenced :trollga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Reality
31 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Joker 2 started filming in December of 2022, chromatica ball ended in september 2022, you're telling me it's completely impossible she wrote a single song between 2020 and 2022?

Well, just because she writes songs doesn't mean it's going to materialize into an album. I don't think it's ridiculous to say that Gaga's thought about her next album, its themes, the genre, etc., but is she actively in the studio working on it right now? Idk. Tbh I'm more inclined to believe we're going to get LG7 after Joker 2.

🃏🖤👹

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

...Because she explicitly stated that she doesn't make music when she's preparing/in character for a movie?

The truth is that LG7 isn't coming any time soon, y'all are just setting yourself up for disappointment for the 500th time. 

Well, Interscope is many things but I doubt they'd be THAT moronic to let her brand be without any music for another 2 years. If she's set to release after Joker 2 that'll be the absolute dumbest decision ever from her and her team. The Joker promo will last a couple of months and then she'll probably take a break so releasing in like 2-2.5 years after an album like Chromatica is going to ruin her legacy, her relevancy and her brand :fail:

I doubt they're that stupid. I doubt Gaga is as well. From now until Joker 2 comes is enough time to record an album, release it, promote it and it being a complete era even with a small break right before Joker 2 comes out. To say this isn't the case and that Gaga is that indifferent towards her music career is quite the stupidity. 

And may I add, no one even knows if Joker 2 will be a success. I mean, if it's going to get panned or flop and she doesn't even have a new album it'll be tragic for her overall name and status. 

Edited by jaXXXon
  • Thanks 3

Squidward T

Its gaga, we get 1 album every 5 years :awkney:

Edited by Squidward T

Original Diva

If it's disco, I'd hope it to be more dark disco like Boy Harsher, Ultra sunn, and like Born This Way

excuse me no
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

LaFama
43 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Since when? The longest wait was Joanne - Chromatica and even then, then wait wasn't even 4 full years (plus she made a whole soundtrack album in between).

I know we like to joke that she's not as prolific as the other pop girls, but in 15 years of career the only time we didn't get any kind of music was 2019. She's constantly working on something. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 1

LilyLark
4 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Well, Interscope is many things but I doubt they'd be THAT moronic to let her brand be without any music for another 2 years. If she's set to release after Joker 2 that'll be the absolute dumbest decision ever from her and her team. The Joker promo will last a couple of months and then she'll probably take a break so releasing in like 2-2.5 years after an album like Chromatica is going to ruin her legacy, her relevancy and her brand :fail:

I doubt they're that stupid. I doubt Gaga is as well. From now until Joker 2 comes is enough time to record an album, release it, promote it and it being a complete era even with a small break right before Joker 2 comes out. To say this isn't the case and that Gaga is that indifferent towards her music career is quite the stupidity. 

And may I add, no one even knows if Joker 2 will be a success. I mean, if it's going to get panned or flop and she doesn't even have a new album it'll be tragic for her overall name and status. 

While I really doubt waiting that long would ruin her career (and Chromatica is her best reviewed album on MC).....it could definitely 'hurt' her career.

And I absolutely agree there's no way Interscope nor Gaga will wait that long. As I've said before on here, people overestimate just how much power singers have....they're beholden to their labels IF they want their labels to truly promote/support them. Even Adele-who basically outsells everyone but Taylor-made her label angry (allegedly) by waiting 5-6 years. Katy's label head spoke on the record in some interview a while back and said he thought the delay hurt Katy's sales/career.

My guess is it's coming sometime in the next six months and before 2024. They also won't release it anytime near when Olivia Rodrigo drops as she's also on Interscope.

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Since when? The longest wait was Joanne - Chromatica and even then, then wait wasn't even 4 full years (plus she made a whole soundtrack album in between).

I know we like to joke that she's not as prolific as the other pop girls, but in 15 years of career the only time we didn't get any kind of music was 2019. She's constantly working on something. 

Yeah, fans hype themselves up over nothing (e.g. the recent Haus Labs thing) and then when they get disappointed....go overboard and start acting like the music is never happening.

As you said, she has a track record. Also, I feel like people forget Future Nostalgia dropped before Chromatica, Billie & Olivia dropped in 2021, and Positions dropped in 2020. Gaga isn't particularly slow...she's about on track with the other big acts and faster than Adele/Bey/Rihanna.....she just isn't as prolific as Lana and Taylor.

• Thanks 2

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Y'all easily forget that Gaga's brand doesn't hinge on music. ASIB and Shallow did well despite her music career, not because of it. Gucci didn't even perform well, and it was after Chromatica. I really hope and wish we'll get music this year, but let's not act like she needs music to stay relevant. Rihanna never went away and even booked the biggest stage in the world without an album in the past 6 years. 

ELECTROHEART
2 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Quantity ≠ Quality

Look Taylor :awkney:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

chromaticainmyhead

tbh it's time for her Ray of Light era

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 2

Micmaky
6 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Y'all easily forget that Gaga's brand doesn't hinge on music. ASIB and Shallow did well despite her music career, not because of it. Gucci didn't even perform well, and it was after Chromatica. I really hope and wish we'll get music this year, but let's not act like she needs music to stay relevant. Rihanna never went away and even booked the biggest stage in the world without an album in the past 6 years. 

Gucci didn’t perform well? What’s this ridiculous revisionist history? It was the biggest r rated hit of the entire pandemic era and articles were written how Gaga brought adults back into the cinema. Considering it was released during the height of the pandemic, $150 million plus is huge 

• Thanks 1