Who said he works on LG7 at first?

One sure fact is she's not working with Zedd. For the best :ohwell:

monstrosity
6 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

There was a photo today that Gaga and Burns took at the studio 

what photo? I think you're referring to an old one

• Thanks 1

Reality

Yeah...we don't even know if he's working on LG7, or if Gaga's even actively working on LG7, so it's a stretch to say what the genre might even be.

That said, I'd be here for a disco funk record. I just hope whatever it is, it pushes the envelope more than Chromatica. I still love that album, but I think it definitely could've taken the house influences further. 

🖤👹
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

MrHappy
5 minutes ago, monstrosity said:

what photo? I think you're referring to an old one

I thought that photo was new :cryga: 

RainingOnMe

Y'all are weird if you think Gaga has made a single new song since Chromatica came out. Burns has been in LA working with other artists and none of this has anything to do with Gaga.

hieronymus

that's weirdly overspecific. presumably if you have his equipment, you'd know who he is. it's like if someone labeled something gaga loaned them as "from lady gaga -that italian new yorker"

Anderson123

Inb4 this is for a disco funk album by Bebe Rexha, Ava Max, Dua Lipa or someone like that lol. But jokes aside, I hope Gaga doesn't go there now, I love disco and funk but that could've been a nice sound for her instead of Joanne, not now. It'd be so so predictable and Gaga never does that.

• Like 2

Edonis

The visceral hate that this fan-base has towards the idea of Gaga doing disco/funk influenced music is so wild :air: It only makes me want it more :air:

I think some of you guys really need to expand your musical literacy outside of top40 pop. Not saying it's bad or anything, but disco music is not just Future Nostalgia or Say So, and Funk is not anything like what The Weeknd has put out. Not to mention, there are a plethora of ways to incorporate dance influences in non-dance pop music. So many people on here want pop punk but forget it has origins tied in with disco and glam rock. New Wave (which I actually think she'll dabble in more in the future) literally came out of marrying synth-pop with disco/dance music.

Anyway, I'm rambling. We don't even know if this is for Gaga in the first place lol

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 this is for a disco funk album by Bebe Rexha, Ava Max, Dua Lipa or someone like that lol. But jokes aside, I hope Gaga doesn't go there now, I love disco and funk but that could've been a nice sound for her instead of Joanne, not now. It'd be so so predictable and Gaga never does that.

came here to say this - she will absolutely not do a funk record unless somehow it’s unlike anything we’ve ever heard