Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BURNS using Daft Punk EDM devices for his current studio sessions

monketsharona

Featured Posts

BloodyM
4 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

tbh it's time for her Ray of Light era

This!! I hope that she takes her time and crafts something timeless, an instant classic that will blow everyones mind!! 

• Thanks 1

TortureMeOnReplay
9 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

8 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Gucci didn’t perform well? What’s this ridiculous revisionist history? It was the biggest r rated hit of the entire pandemic era and articles were written how Gaga brought adults back into the cinema. Considering it was released during the height of the pandemic, $150 million plus is huge 

A movie generally needs to make 2x its production budget to break even because of distribution. It made $153 million so the studio allegedly only made $3 million before VOD and DVD. Halloween Kills brought in $133 million on $20 million so it actually made it's studio more money. Candyman brought in $77 million on $22 million so it also brought home more money. Gucci also didn't perform well critically, let's not forget. I'm not trying to drag Gaga, especially since her acting was praised in the film. But let's not act like Gucci was a movie of the year contender or that the studio was majorly happy with its performance. 

Micmaky
12 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

A movie generally needs to make 2x its production budget to break even because of distribution. It made $153 million so the studio allegedly only made $3 million before VOD and DVD. Halloween Kills brought in $133 million on $20 million so it actually made it's studio more money. Candyman brought in $77 million on $22 million so it also brought home more money. Gucci also didn't perform well critically, let's not forget. I'm not trying to drag Gaga, especially since her acting was praised in the film. But let's not act like Gucci was a movie of the year contender or that the studio was majorly happy with its performance. 

Maybe you need to read some trade articles of the time but not a single R rated film grossed as much as Gucci did. Using a pre and post pandemic formula makes no sense. Even Avatar would have not crossed a billion at that time.  Keep in mind during the pandemic era the streaming etc profit was taken into consideration as there were small windows of showings and reduced showings and earlier than usual release to streaming. Gucci was also sold to multiple streaming services. It’s actually crazy that the movie that made more than any other r rated movie and a top 10 grosser of the year during a period where older non marvel fans were not going to the cinema is considered a flop by you (and you only). Even Gaga haters on atrl admit that Gucci performed well at the box office. Critically was mixed not rotten and had quite a few decent reviews from top critics. Hardly a failure 

Edited by Glojuice

DISZKO
On 5/26/2023 at 1:22 AM, ELECTROHEART said:

Not you thinking Daft Punk is Disco/Funk :ladyhaha: y'all have 0 music knowledge, they're an EDM and House project that incorporates some elements from funk, disco, rock and pop in their music.

In the past days you were having a meltdown because Gaga doesn't releases music and just promotes Horse Lubs, and now we finally have news about music you're complaining, her biggest enemie are her fans :triggered:

But coming back to the music, I think Chromatica was the beginning of a new era in Gaga's music and LG7 will follow the line of it. Lately I've had the feeling that LG7 will have this sound:

And all this Daft Punk/BURNS stuff makes sence to this sound which is similar. Let's see if I'm right again like when I said in 2018 that LG6 was going to be 90s house influenced :trollga:

I would love the Bob Sinclair vibe honestly, going forward with the house. I dont mind her relying on more house  sounds, not everything has to be super experimental. This song brings back many memories, its super upbeat, emotional with a positive message, feels like fits what Gaga is going through recently lyrically. Kinda gives Kylie love goddess vibes, spreading positivity and hope with lyrics instead of focusing too much on the dark and the hurt.

• Like 1