BURNS using Daft Punk EDM devices for his current studio sessions

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

I’ve been wanting a disco influenced record from Gaga for forever so sign me up

• Like 5

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The visceral hate that this fan-base has towards the idea of Gaga doing disco/funk influenced music is so wild :air: It only makes me want it more :air:

I think some of you guys really need to expand your musical literacy outside of top40 pop. Not saying it's bad or anything, but disco music is not just Future Nostalgia or Say So, and Funk is not anything like what The Weeknd has put out. Not to mention, there are a plethora of ways to incorporate dance influences in non-dance pop music. So many people on here want pop punk but forget it has origins tied in with disco and glam rock. New Wave (which I actually think she'll dabble in more in the future) literally came out of marrying synth-pop with disco/dance music.

Anyway, I'm rambling. We don't even know if this is for Gaga in the first place lol

You know how much as me than they'll bop to it and replay it all day as much as us

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
52 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Y'all are weird if you think Gaga has made a single new song since Chromatica came out. Burns has been in LA working with other artists and none of this has anything to do with Gaga.

chromatica was 3 years ago, why would it be weird to think she's made any new music between then and now?

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 6

Gangie

New music from Haus Labs sounds kinda disco if you ask me.

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 2

Reality
50 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The visceral hate that this fan-base has towards the idea of Gaga doing disco/funk influenced music is so wild :air: It only makes me want it more :air:

I think some of you guys really need to expand your musical literacy outside of top40 pop. Not saying it's bad or anything, but disco music is not just Future Nostalgia or Say So, and Funk is not anything like what The Weeknd has put out. Not to mention, there are a plethora of ways to incorporate dance influences in non-dance pop music. So many people on here want pop punk but forget it has origins tied in with disco and glam rock. New Wave (which I actually think she'll dabble in more in the future) literally came out of marrying synth-pop with disco/dance music.

Anyway, I'm rambling. We don't even know if this is for Gaga in the first place lol

These are the same fans who constantly ask for "dance/electronic" music every album cycle. Like, I get that Gaga's known for that kind of sound, but doesn't it get boring asking for literally the same thing every. single. time? I hope Gaga experiments with a lot of different styles/sounds more. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

monketsharona
Just now, Reality said:

These are the same fans who constantly ask for "dance/electronic" music every album cycle. Like, I get that Gaga's known for that kind of sound, but doesn't it get boring asking for literally the same thing every. single. time? I hope Gaga experiments with a lot of different styles/sounds more. 

Those don't even realize it wouldn't even prevent her doing some kind of dance pop songs as well, which she did in ALL of her albums anyway :ohwell:

• Like 1

Starmie25

I follow BURNS on insta and he's working with a lot of different artists atm, not just necessarily Gaga folks.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Staryu17 said:

I follow BURNS on insta and he's working with a lot of different artists atm, not just necessarily Gaga folks.

He literally liked a post today about him working on LG7.

I'm not even overhyping or anything. But not that hard thinking she could be preparing what's next, seriously :enigma:

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Disco funk?! I hope not 

What? Too iconic or...

Catnikko

'Daft punk electronic devices'

wtf does that even mean :laughga: Daft punk didn't invent electronic devices, they can be used to create literally any electroncic genre 

Actual patient

Space Cowboy
8 minutes ago, catsounds said:

'Daft punk electronic devices'

wtf does that even mean :laughga: Daft punk didn't invent electronic devices, they can be used to create literally any electroncic genre 

Thomas Bangalter is a member of Daft Punk.

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

chromatica was 3 years ago, why would it be weird to think she's made any new music between then and now?

...Because she explicitly stated that she doesn't make music when she's preparing/in character for a movie?

The truth is that LG7 isn't coming any time soon, y'all are just setting yourself up for disappointment for the 500th time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Edonis
1 minute ago, RainingOnMe said:

...Because she explicitly stated that she doesn't make music when she's preparing/in character for a movie?

Damn, I didn't know Gagz has been in character for 3 whole continuous years :udidnt:

• LMAO 6
  • Shook 1