💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Dance the Night

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

@NichuuB do you think this song could be better for barbie??

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

NichuuB
36 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

@NichuuB do you think this song could be better for barbie??

Yes! Padam fits everything!

Property of @Whale
  • YAAAS 1

MelbHawker

It’s a cute video - I can’t wait to see this movie. Also Margot Robbie serving choreo is really slaying me.

I don’t know why this fanbase is bashing Dua for this.. it’s not the beginning of a new era, she did the song for the movie, it’s just a bit of fun.. it’s also going to probably be a big hit for her. Since when are y’all so against disco bops anyway? :toofunny: :fan: 

• Like 4

Cruelty

Hope it's okay within the guidelines to share this, but here's my review of "Dance The Night", would love for you to check it out! https://crueltyreviews.blogspot.com/2023/05/single-review-dua-lipa-dance-night.html

The headline: The synthpop superstar's new single understands the Barbie assignment perfectly, delivering unadventurous plasticky pop that you can't help but dance to.

(The part I hid further down the review so the Dua stans don't come for my blood :derpga:We don’t blame Gerwig or Ronson. Future Nostalgia was one of those rare albums that truly stands as a monolith in the soil of pop music, and it’s understandable that they’d want to emulate that success to promote Barbie. The issue is that ‘Dance The Night’ doesn’t repeat that success. Devoid of the character of ‘Physical’, the charisma of ‘Cool’ or the commitment of ‘Don’t Start Now’, the song misunderstands what made Future Nostalgia such a supernova success, instead resorting to a grab-bag of disco clichés. Simply put, it sounds like someone else trying to make a Future Nostalgia track.)

• YAAAS 1