💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Dance the Night

Teletubby

Featured Posts

berlinforme

It's a good song but for her it's kinda more of the same and not even more of the highlights. On the other hand most soundtrack songs are probably album rejects, so it's fine

• Like 3

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, berlinforme said:

It's a good song but for her it's kinda more of the same and not even more of the highlights. On the other hand most soundtrack songs are probably album rejects, so it's fine

HMH after reading this: 

rpdr-kennedy-davenport.gif

• LMAO 3

The Fame Monster

I like this new song! I really appreciate that Dua Lipa is staying true to the disco genre, which was also prominent in her previous album, Future Nostalgia. I hope it becomes a defining genre in her next album too. Not every major female artist, such as Madonna and Gaga, needs to completely reinvent their style with each era.

Find your freedom in the music
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

killme89

Sounds like someone asked AI to make a Dua song. Sounds like all her hits mixed into one 😅

• Like 3

weed

not impressed but I like the video. song is cute just the same thing we've heard from her for.. 3 years now

Mister G

It’s a cute bop, adore and appreciate how far Queen Dua has come…but Dance The Night feels like something that would have been better as a B-Side or extra song from Future Nostalgia: Moonlight Edition. I’m sure it’ll grow on me.

• Thanks 1

berlinforme
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

HMH after reading this: 

rpdr-kennedy-davenport.gif

Tbh HMH didn't do much for me either :vegas: but it fits the movie I guess 

• Thanks 1

emili0

It’s so interesting to see people equating this as the start of her new era :saladga: she has a role in the movie, and and the song is for the soundtrack….safe and recognizable is what they want for the lead single of a movie (Can’t Stop the Feeling by JT SMASHED and made sense as a safe single).

Not to mention that Mark Ronson is the soundtrack’s executive producer, and this sound is right in his wheelhouse. He even posted about it this morning saying the track was done without lyrics/vocals before Dua was even a part of it…FD704294-4-FC2-413-E-AF0-B-CFF57-A8-E6-E

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, emili0 said:

safe

but Dula Peep sings "I don't play safe, don't you know about me?":max:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

emili0
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

but Dula Peep sings "I don't play safe, don't you know about me?":max:

dolls-doll-fight.gifthis is what she was referring to