Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Dance the Night

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Ohh I really like it. Makes me go back to Future Nostalgia, sounds exactly like a song from those sessions and they were probably looking for that. It's pretty much Levitating 2.0.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Squidward T

Im honestly not feeling it, very bland. I msure it will do good on radio but not impressed 

• Like 2

RichAssPiss

The irony of Dula Peep singing "I don't play it safe" on the safest song of her career. 

• LMAO 12
  • Thanks 1

North Country Guy

This sounds like Future Nostalgia if Future Nostalgia was forgettable, love Dua Lipa and I expect big things for her album but this is just a boring little soundrack song, definitely will never return to it again.

Great deeds will be no less valiant though they go unpraised
  • Like 2

Agunimon

bop!

14 minutes ago, 4th Street said:

This sounds like Future Nostalgia if Future Nostalgia was forgettable, love Dua Lipa and I expect big things for her album but this is just a boring little soundrack song, definitely will never return to it again.

Isn't that what it is? I thought it was just for Barbie soundtrack. Is this supposed to be on her next album as well??

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1

Auralegends
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Ohh I really like it. Makes me go back to Future Nostalgia, sounds exactly like a song from those sessions and they were probably looking for that. It's pretty much Levitating 2.0.

I was thinking the same

Killa

yeah it's safe and bland

but it's very well done, it sounds good, she sounds amazing. i dont mind safe, just give it something a bit better and i'm on. i think it's a solid bop

• Like 1

HookerOnAChurch

Well, I've loved Future Nostalgia so I really like this one as well.