Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes gives an update on her music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

alsemanche

Why would anyone announce a song release then decide that the song is too hard to engineer and give up on it like... just don't announce it if it's nowhere near done :rip: She's such a clown

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 5

Railing
35 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Why would anyone announce a song release then decide that the song is too hard to engineer and give up on it like... just don't announce it if it's nowhere near done :rip: She's such a clown

that's not what she's saying

she has 2 projects — Music for Machines, and Book 1. Book 1 is older & fans want it, but she's suggested that she won't release anything from it until after Music for Machines

so she's saying engineering Music for Machines is difficult + she will be giving into the fan demand for Book 1

Edited by Railing

Naak Le Vaar

I could never imagine being this messy. I'm so glad this doesn't really happen with Gags

Lmao they blocked my signature

Versace
33 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I could never imagine being this messy. I'm so glad this doesn't really happen with Gags

Well it kinda did during AP, she was announcing things left and right and only 10% ended up happening. Not to say the blame is fully on her though. Artists are the type of people to have a 1000 thoughts a second and for us it just tends to read as messy. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

tomsches

Been a fan since 2012. you can only really expect new music for her once she posts a pre-order link, you should just ignore everything she says about anything else related to music. She’s been talking about 100000 different projects since Miss Anthropocene 

• Like 8

Hecturr
40 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Been a fan since 2012. you can only really expect new music for her once she posts a pre-order link, you should just ignore everything she says about anything else related to music. She’s been talking about 100000 different projects since Miss Anthropocene 

LMAOOOOOOO. true though

Charmz

I think this is weird marketing technique of edging fans is tired, outdone, desperate and cringe. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 2

Naak Le Vaar
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Well it kinda did during AP, she was announcing things left and right and only 10% ended up happening. Not to say the blame is fully on her though. Artists are the type of people to have a 1000 thoughts a second and for us it just tends to read as messy. 

I feel like enough things came to fruition that it wasn't so bad. And this was from over a decade ago.  Grimes can't even release music let alone side projects so I'm not sure what her excuse is to let fans down constantly

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 1

Anderson123

"Might", "every 3 weeks", "hard to engineer". Sis, Welcome to the Opera should've come out the weekend it was performed a year ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1