💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith Manchester gig cancelled four songs in

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Sam Smith fans were left terrified after his gig in Manchester was suddenly cut short and bathed in darkness just four songs in.

The Unholy hitmaker excited fans just hours before by teasing Madonna as a surprise guest on stage. But things went awry when Sam sung just a few song during a chaotic night at the Manchester AO Arena before there appeared to be a power cut and the venue was later 'evacuated' following technical problems. Shocked fans revealed they were then told to return to the foyer. 

Many fans pointed out how “triggering” the timing of the incident was, coming just two days after the six-year anniversary of the terror attack at an Ariana Grande concert at the same venue.

When order was restored Sam didn't return for long - and the earlier-teased Madonna appearance didn't materialise.

Smith issued a statement insisting “something was really wrong” with their voice which had forced them to end the show early.
"I don't know what to say honestly. I fought off a virus a few weeks ago and since then we have travelled across Europe and had such incredible shows. Today in soundcheck I felt fine and was so excited to give Manchester an amazing show tonight, with a special surprise guest at the end," they said.
"During my third song, I noticed something wrong with my voice. I prayed it was just my voice waking up for the show but into the fourth song I could feel something was really wrong.
"I came off stage and have tried everything to get my voice back in gear but it won't. I am honestly heartbroken I couldn't finish the show tonight for you all. I love you all. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry". source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 2

thatfoxyfeeling

That really is a poor statement they've released, I hope everyone receives a refund. 

• Like 9

Emvee

Why couldn’t they just be upfront and blame it on voice issues instead of making up the “technical issues” excuse? And who was the one who was like “let’s just suddenly turn off the power to end the show right now?” So unprofessional 

• Like 8

Charmz

Something is off about this, allegedly there was some things happening right before the show as well. :ph34r:

Also, the Madonna stans are all saying she didn’t cancel.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Teletubby

Sam Smith cancelled more shows
Fw-Jg1wWIAQoL9t?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀
  • Like 1

RochestrMonstr

Ugh sometimes the way things like this are handled is just horrible. I’m sure it was a management issue, but it’s no excuse to cause panic among fans. 

• Like 2

ThisGuyTony

Why didn’t they just say “Sam is having vocal issues” right away instead of doing all the other extra  stuff? :rip: 

• Like 1

bionic
5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Why didn’t they just say “Sam is having vocal issues” right away instead of doing all the other extra  stuff? :rip: 

probs were hoping for short term prognosis

buy bionic