💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe tickets as low as $6 for GA

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I think what is lacking with her is a signature look and overall branding to distinguish her from other singers. At least in the first years of fame you should stick to a special "look" so that people recognise you.

If there were dolls/barbies of I dunno Gaga, Katy, Ariana and let's say Billie Eilish... we would all be able to tell who is who because each of them has had a certain branding (at least in the very beginning of their careers)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 2

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I really don't get how Bebe hasn't been able to build a fanbase yet.

One reason:

3 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Most people know at least one of her songs

They have and probably didn't love it or didn't like it enough to care. 

She seems like a very nice individual and I think she's a perfectly competent singer. It's just she is the definition of a faceless artist, and it's really hard these days for artists who don't have something unique or identifiable to gain much of an actual fanbase. She is mostly known at this point for being DJs go-to voices for their tracks, and a fanbase that does not build.

• Like 2

GagaSuperfan1
4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Which I’m jealous because I’ll be seeing her in Houston and I paid $40 per ticket :franminervini:

A47229-ED-5-C8-C-4571-AD7-D-DAD9616390-A

That’s insane. I love Bebe I would totally be there if I were closer. I would even pay the $40. My Sam Smith cost me $100 which I thought was a steal compared to all the unaffordables. I thought Shania Twain would be more affordable but her’s was still $300 - $400 for GA grass seats way far in the back. I’m a big Shania Twain fan. It sucks what’s happened to tickets for artists. Everyone near Anaheim go see Bebe! It’s house of the blues too, the venue probably helps with the price break. I’ve seen these types of places still charge more though. Take advantage, she would be so fun to see! Plus you may see her as the MJ weed! 🤞😘satellite-1130x635-1.jpg

Edited by GagaSuperfan1
  • YAAAS 1

COOOK

so sorry to hear, kimmo... at least you're going to watch ha!
MY WALLET WAN WHAT IT WAN WHAT IT WAN WHAT IT WAN TILL IT DOESN'T

giphy.gif

• YAAAS 1

Kimmo
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I'm just gonna...
ec801b178e00ba8d2066b9859daba96c--lady-g

I just realized this could be understood as wholesome, I am not being wholesome I am being mean & making fun of miss bebe :vegas:

Not me going from “Love” reaction to… not reacting at all… you got me clown :franminervini:

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 1

Kimmo
2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Too expensive 

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Looks like imma be able to afford to see her then 

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

She kinda fell off to Katy Perry level

NOT THIS!!!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d72f58594e037e544521

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 1

Kimmo
57 minutes ago, COOOK said:

so sorry to hear, kimmo... at least you're going to watch ha!
MY WALLET WAN WHAT IT WAN WHAT IT WAN WHAT IT WAN TILL IT DOESN'T

giphy.gif

I can’t with you Sis… :icant:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d72f58594e037e544521

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 2

Ziggy
5 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I really don't get how Bebe hasn't been able to build a fanbase yet. Most people know at least one of her songs, she's had pretty decent mainstream chart success, and at this point she's been in the game for almost 10 years. 

She's also sexy and genuinely seems to be a nice person. I don't get it. :cryga:

Yeah but she doesn’t really have anything to attach *her* in someone’s mind’s eye—at least not more than dua lipa who had a juggernaut hit to kickstart her. Agreeable doesn’t really equate to memorability. I have no need with her at all, but I don’t really find her to be that memorable (yet; open to that changing!). Even the artists I’m not a fan of yet have fanbases I can say they’re memorable to some degree or another

Edited by Ziggy

heygurlhi

maybe if she did something big on her own and not rely on being known for a rehashed old song

kim kardashian GIF

Ignore me i drink
  • Like 1

Teletubby
1 hour ago, heygurlhi said:

maybe if she did something big on her own and not rely on being known for a rehashed old song

kim kardashian GIF

don't disrespect Bleta like that:grr: she is a talented songwriter and was treated badly by industry. 

she wrote the chorus of The Monster but she had to give it to Rihanna and Eminem because she had no money "At that time I had no choice but to give that song away. I had no money and no record deal",  this part “ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh” is sung by Bebe because Rihanna could not hit these note.

David Guetta at first didn't give her credit on Hey Mama and told her that there were already too many artists credited on his song

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

Pennywise
4 hours ago, Illuminati said:

She kinda fell off to Katy Perry level

Don't do Katy like this, sis,  she at least has a Vegas residency :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

QueenMortuana

I mean her regular GA prices are higher these are just so resellers desperate to get money back after thinking it would sell out. 

Hyoha
10 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I really don't get how Bebe hasn't been able to build a fanbase yet. Most people know at least one of her songs, she's had pretty decent mainstream chart success, and at this point she's been in the game for almost 10 years. 

She's also sexy and genuinely seems to be a nice person. I don't get it. :cryga:

I think it probably has to do with her stage name and the lack of a really big hit. The "Rexha" part is ugly and she's never had a breakout smash hit played everywhere for months like main pop girl acts have.

• Like 1