Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe tickets as low as $6 for GA

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Which I’m jealous because I’ll be seeing her in Houston and I paid $40 per ticket :franminervini:

A47229-ED-5-C8-C-4571-AD7-D-DAD9616390-A

Hottie Detector
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 3

Kimmo

Anaheim was found with no taste confirmedT!! :franminervini:

An artist that’s not here to scam their fans… when will the other greedy pop stars!!

Hottie Detector
  • Thanks 3

RAMROD

Now, what happened with that?? Did Disney financed the rest of the tickets money?? :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimmo
11 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Oh my god… :franminervini:

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Now, what happened with that?? Did Disney financed the rest of the tickets money?? :udidnt:

No taste… is the only thing that comes to mind!!

People will pay hundreds to hear an artist that can’t sing or write but will let the real ones flop!!!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d73be32c3fba6f57f1b1

Y’all better go support her!!! 

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

MonsterofFame

I really don't get how Bebe hasn't been able to build a fanbase yet. Most people know at least one of her songs, she's had pretty decent mainstream chart success, and at this point she's been in the game for almost 10 years. 

She's also sexy and genuinely seems to be a nice person. I don't get it. :cryga:

• Thanks 9

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I really don't get how Bebe hasn't been able to build a fanbase yet. Most people know at least one of her songs, she's had pretty decent mainstream chart success, and at this point she's been in the game for almost 10 years. 

She's also sexy and genuinely seems to be a nice person. I don't get it. :cryga:

I don’t get it, she can actually sing plus she really is the whole package… she has written songs for Rihanna and Eminem, Selena Gomez, G- Eazy, Florida Georgia… while some other artists aren’t even trying :saladga:

Hottie Detector
  • Like 2

RAMROD

Wonder what would it takes for her to be well liked? Cos her songs is definitely not the problem, she got lots of Top 10, both on her own and her songs that was sung by other artists. 

She is like the opposite of Sia right now. Maybe she need to hire better PR team? IDK. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wonder what would it takes for her to be well liked? Cos her songs is definitely not the problem, she got lots of Top 10, both on her own and her songs that was sung by other artists. 

She is like the opposite of Sia right now. Maybe she need to hire better PR team? IDK. 

She has great songs and plenty of hits, but she kinda seems too awkward to Stan. And I say that as a big fan lol 

• Like 1

RebeldeFaith

I didn't even knew she was on tour, and I feed on pop music news every day. The general public probably is pretty unaware of it too. I just checked and she isn't coming to NC but I saw tickets for the ATL show for less than $10, so I might take the trip and see her.

Something something idk
  • Like 1

Dayman
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

I feel like the issue is a lack of image/branding. Bebe kinda has fallen into this position of being almost too digestible. She has a great voice and it fits well on many songs. But she doesn't really have a lot unique larger than life imagery or stylization in her vocal performance so it blends in a lot. To be a heavyweight in the world of pop you need to be larger than life and sell a fantasy. Honestly she stays booked and collecting paychecks, perhaps its more of her not wanting to scale up to higher demand and bigger spotlight - why deal with bigger stress when you're already doing well? Not everyone needs to be a stadium artist after all.

• Like 12

SimonBaetens

She is known is that chick who’ll do songs with literally anyone, but that’s it.

• Like 1

Pennywise

I'm just gonna...
ec801b178e00ba8d2066b9859daba96c--lady-g

I just realized this could be understood as wholesome, I am not being wholesome I am being mean & making fun of miss bebe :vegas:

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1