Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor's "Karma" remix featuring Ice Spice will be released this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar
4 hours ago, LaFama said:

Lmao living for the “more Lana del Rey”

Ngl, sometimes being a little monster watching sw*ft*es being fed feels like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5M27M7T4C49IbFMF5eWk

Gaga will let us starve before come back to sell more makeup unfortunately 

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 1

MonsterofFame
5 hours ago, LaFama said:

Lmao living for the “more Lana del Rey”

Ngl, sometimes being a little monster watching sw*ft*es being fed feels like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5M27M7T4C49IbFMF5eWk

I feel the same way every time Taylor announces something new, especially the unreleased tracks. But I know Gaga is not well mentally overall, so I don't feel let down by her. She set the standard for how to treat fans until her post ARTPOP breakdown.

5 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

I AM SO JEALOUS OF HER FANBASE. 

I love that they actually listen to their fans, you can tell it's what Taylor wants too. Like, she's not being used as a machine or being overworked like Ga says. These artists write hundreds of songs that don't ever make it to any album. Imagine if Gaga gave us more music like she claims to write on the daily, or old tracks IDC. GIVE US MUSIC! 

On another note, Taylor and Ice Spice? Purr

Taylor was being used as a machine until she left Big Machine. Her documentary talks about how Scott didn't let her speak openly about politics and only saw her as money bags. 

Taylor's continued success and committed fanbase is why she's able to have the freedom to do these things. I can't think of any other artist whose fanbase is bigger than ever 15 years into their career. I can't even say she's peaked yet, it's unbelievable.

TEANUS

Y’all Gaga has clearly just studied the stages of hunger. You’re not supposed to eat until a certain stage or you’re eating for no reason. Gaga knows this and just wants us to be starving by the time she feeds us anything music related :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

VTV

The clown at saying that the atrl insider info was fake:

clown eat it GIF by rotomangler

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ricardo
7 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

I AM SO JEALOUS OF HER FANBASE. 

I love that they actually listen to their fans, you can tell it's what Taylor wants too. Like, she's not being used as a machine or being overworked like Ga says. These artists write hundreds of songs that don't ever make it to any album. Imagine if Gaga gave us more music like she claims to write on the daily, or old tracks IDC. GIVE US MUSIC! 

On another note, Taylor and Ice Spice? Purr

I feel Gaga is a perfectionist and too hard on herself, that's why we never get the chance to hear scrapped songs or demos as released music, she consider them unworthy to our ears

on topic, I'm happy we're getting "more" Lana, that song was my favorite of the album :vegas: 

• Like 1

Pretty Savage

Ice Spice becoming the new Nicki Minaj lmao 

Everyone’s jumping to collabrate cuz she’s the new popular girl :excuseu:

sillynate
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Taylor was being used as a machine until she left Big Machine.

It’s ironic and maybe even a big eff-you to big machine records that she’s put out like twice as much music since she left them vs when she was with them :ororomunroe: 

no choice but to stan 

• Like 2

MonsterPaws
14 hours ago, NATAH said:

am i the only one grateful gaga doesn't milk her fan's wallets like this? life is expensive enough already, i don't need my fave releasing the super fan double deluxe gold platinum disc with more lana del rey edition :madge:

If Taylor wanted to milk her fans' wallets she would have created a beauty brand let's bffr.

• Like 1

NATAH
53 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

If Taylor wanted to milk her fans' wallets she would have created a beauty brand let's bffr.

incomparable examples... again

liddos who aren't into make up are not buying the make up

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

mother, what must i do?

Reginald
8 hours ago, Dennis said:

52k likes,  and counting! :udidnt: I am shocked that Taylor, the queen of PR, has allowed this Matty Healy situation to spiral so far out of control, without saying a peep. What is going AWN :eww:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Roronoa

Swifties get fed everything. :patrizia:

Even Kylie Minogue is doing more music, with extended versions and stuff.

Angry White Woman GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1