💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga: We created Chromatica Ball in Leeds

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

ThisBitch

My favourite concert I've ever attended! Gaga at her best, seems like she needs to visit Leeds more often.

• Shook 1

Oriane
21 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So TCB was created less than a month before it started? 

It's interesting because a bit after TCB started, I remember reading a thread by someone stating that the original concept had been scrapped and the new concept had been created 1-2 months before it started, which is why it seemed more simple. There were not any sources so I just saw it as a fan theory but it's interesting that this same info is coming back now.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver

You guys love to talk sh*r about CBT because you didn’t like the stage design for its simplicity.

It doesn’t really matter if they started building the state two months prior the opening night. They would have built any kind of stage for her even like days prior to the opening night. She’s Lady Gaga! She can have any kind of stage SHE wants.

Even with a “simple” or “minimalist” stage, it’s still an amazing concert and  she did THAT once again! Some of her best tour performances ever are from TCB. 

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

You guys love to talk sh*r about CBT because you didn’t like the stage design for its simplicity.

It doesn’t really matter if they started building the state two months prior the opening night. They would have built any kind of stage for her even like days prior to the opening night. She’s Lady Gaga! She can have any kind of stage SHE wants.

Even with a “simple” or “minimalist” stage, it’s still an amazing concert and  she did THAT once again! Some of her best tour performances ever are from TCB. 

I agree but the issue people have is not that the stage was simple, it’s that more than half the stadium couldn’t even see her for majority of the concert cause of the inward box she was in. Stadium tours should never have boxed stages. 

• Thanks 4

Monstermilo

tcb is her best tour to date 

BTW ball and MB were great but if you look at them now, they seem dated

Oriane
On 5/25/2023 at 2:57 PM, Delulu Rogers said:

I agree but the issue people have is not that the stage was simple, it’s that more than half the stadium couldn’t even see her for majority of the concert cause of the inward box she was in. Stadium tours should never have boxed stages. 

She was only there for the first act. The real problem was the catwalks, they were barely used and if you were in the pit, they were hiding her for most of the show. They should have found a way to build catwalks that would be elevated only when she was on them.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

DrKindnessKunt1999

Why is everyone shocked that she lived in Leeds? Am I missing something? 

Gaby15
4 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Why is everyone shocked that she lived in Leeds? Am I missing something? 

it is very random

A lot of people didn't know/believe the rumor that TCB rehearsals were in GB (and not in US), and those of us who believed it were all thinking about London.

ELECTROHEART
On 5/24/2023 at 6:58 AM, Delulu Rogers said:

So TCB was created less than a month before it started? 

This confirms LG7 was created between HoG promo season and TCB rehearsals :ally:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

it is very random

A lot of people didn't know/believe the rumor that TCB rehearsals were in GB (and not in US), and those of us who believed it were all thinking about London.

Would it be like a rumor stating that Gaga was rehearsing in the US, which causes fans to believe that she’s either in LA or NY when in reality she’s in Idaho? 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
On 5/25/2023 at 12:23 PM, Oriane said:

It's interesting because a bit after TCB started, I remember reading a thread by someone stating that the original concept had been scrapped and the new concept had been created 1-2 months before it started, which is why it seemed more simple. There were not any sources so I just saw it as a fan theory but it's interesting that this same info is coming back now.

No, I can assure it's not that deep: the original concept never existed and was created by lamaisongaga or another fake insider, and there's no way she created the show in 1 month. She's been working hard on it for months since the rehearsals started in April, so the concept was already finalized. This interview was - as always - overdramatized and taken out of context