💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga: We created Chromatica Ball in Leeds

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Bowman

Leeds? This is sooo random :bradley: I know people from Leeds oml, hope it’s true :ladyhaha:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Lady Rah Rah

So Gaga was only 80 miles away from me back then :messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Thanks 1

misha4ever
24 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

She’s so dramatic lmao “living in Leeds” girl you stayed there a month :laughga:

isn't that the correct expression? i wouldn't say "i lived in x place" if it was a few days or a week but a month is a lot of time.

english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 1

Bowman

Why did no one see her around in Leeds when she was staying there? She must of been wearing a hoodie to stop being seen, she can’t of been inside all the time?

Also I can totally see her UK inspiration for TCM, we have buildings that have that ‘brutalist’ architecture everywhere. I remember her talking about it on a reel before the show started

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutalist_architecture#:~:text=Brutalist architecture is an architectural,structural elements over decorative design.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1

NATAH
Just now, Bowman said:

Why did no one see her around in Leeds when she was staying there? She must of been wearing a hoodie to stop being seen, she can’t of been inside all the time?

Also I can totally see her UK inspiration for TCM, we have buildings that have that ‘brutalist’ architecture everywhere. I remember her talking about it on a reel before the show started

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutalist_architecture#:~:text=Brutalist architecture is an architectural,structural elements over decorative design.

next time she needs to stay in bexleyheath so she can come shop at whsmiths :anveeroy:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Bowman
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

next time she needs to stay in bexleyheath so she can come shop at whsmiths :anveeroy:

Girl she needs to come visit Northampton and check out our shoe museum, she would luv it :anveeroy:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Tyler1992
38 minutes ago, NATAH said:

clinically insane behaviour that needs studying, imo

barbados-attitude.gif

I could write a dissertation on GGD behaviour and it would not make any sense.

I think time here is measured by the last album release. One day is one album release date to the other. Right now it’s either needing a mid-day nap, or are getting ready for dinner time… It’s hard to say.

• Like 1

Catnikko

I'm confused by what she means? 

when she came up with the tour is that before it got postponed she's talking about? bc we know when she was in london like a month before it and filming the interludes 

so before lockdown she was in leeds? like in 2019?

Actual patient

Ziggy
7 hours ago, misha4ever said:

isn't that the correct expression? i wouldn't say "i lived in x place" if it was a few days or a week but a month is a lot of time.

Ehhhh not colloquially, though. Idk where you’re from, but I think in America at least, and especially if you’re an urbanite (bc urbanites tend to move more than non-urbanites) which she has been her whole life, you’d more likely say something like, “when I was staying in Leeds.” Lived basically always implies a change of address even if on a technical level your point makes sense. Saying “stay” gives the impression that it was longer than a quick trip or vacation, but shorter than a full move. A month for someone like Gaga actually isn’t that much time bc when you’re busy as **** the time flies by. Like especially in elite circles like Gaga’s, you give the impression of long stays not moves, even though what you’re saying probably makes a bit more sense practically as “stay” can be a little vague (that’s the point lol).

Edited by Ziggy

ALGAYDO
13 hours ago, Leblanc said:

Bitch the way I'm gagged as I live in Leeds to know she was literally probably a few miles away considering I work in the city center. I'm shook knowing this, not my city of all places

Aww you could’ve stalked her hotel and listened to new music through the lobby vents 

Spoiler

:stalkga:

DontCallMeAlice
16 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So TCB was created less than a month before it started? 

Actually it wasn’t. Gaga started the rehearsals in late April 2022, as shown in her instagram story back then. That means the show was pretty much all put together as that point and all that was left to do was to rehearse.  

Padam.
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens

I don't think that's weird? They search for a low-key but wel equipped place to do a residency and rehearse the tour?