💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga: We created Chromatica Ball in Leeds

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

OnFireTheseDays

I remember before the Chromatica Ball started and there were rehearsals etc in the early stages there were rumours she was in the UK for a while rehearsing (or whatever she was doing). I had assumed it would be London, not Leeds! :ladyhaha: to be fair Leeds is great. It’s very impressive someone of her stature can be somewhere like that and go completely incognito 

Edited by OnFireTheseDays
  • Like 4

Gaby15
7 minutes ago, OnFireTheseDays said:

I remember before the Chromatica Ball started and there were rehearsals etc in the early stages there were rumours she was in the UK for a while rehearsing (or whatever she was doing). I had assumed it would be London, not Leeds! :ladyhaha: to be fair Leeds is great. It’s very impressive someone of her stature can be somewhere like that and go completely incognito 

her crew came up with a very good idea/strict security to stay incognito, since we hardly saw her off stage during the entire tour, even though fans and paps knew that she is in the city

• Like 1

OnFireTheseDays
6 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

her crew came up with a very good idea/strict security to stay incognito, since we hardly saw her off stage during the entire tour, even though fans and paps knew that she is in the city

I know I remember! Very impressive 

• Like 1

Jack3257
6 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So TCB was created less than a month before it started? 

I think she means during that time was when they rehearsed.  I feel like the stage, setlist, costumes, etc. were generally figured out before then.

NATAH
6 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So TCB was created less than a month before it started? 

girl be forreal

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 3

NATAH

what's with the random CBT slander? it's a solid live show that showed another face of chromatica that y'all are desperate for a concert movie for

barbados-attitude.gif

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 15

Cello
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

what's with the random CBT slander? it's a solid live show that showed another face of chromatica that y'all are desperate for a concert movie for

barbados-attitude.gif

Girl you're on fire lately :gaycat:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

Girl you're on fire lately :gaycat:

5 hours working in retail puts me in a real idgaf mood

barbados-attitude.gif

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 4

Tyler1992
30 minutes ago, NATAH said:

barbados-attitude.gif

It’s a phenomenon here for sure.

Once an era ends, a hangover begins and all bets are off as monsters are desperate for their next fix. All that pent up energy is channeled into the last era as a scapegoat, saying x has to be better than whatever y was.  

Every Gaga album has been through it at some point, some cycles longer than others…

• Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

VeguisLG
8 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh my god. “Living in Leeds” ?????

Well, she remembers the tour! Let´s pray she remembers to release the tour film! :vegas:

• Like 2

NATAH
13 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

It’s a phenomenon here for sure.

Once an era ends, a hangover begins and all bets are off as monsters are desperate for their next fix. All that pent up energy is channeled into the last era as a scapegoat, saying x has to be better than whatever y was.  

Every Gaga album has been through it at some point, some cycles longer than others…

clinically insane behaviour that needs studying, imo

barbados-attitude.gif

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

Ziggy
7 hours ago, Julien Lockhart said:

She was in England in June till July 2022 so it's during this time 

She’s so dramatic lmao “living in Leeds” girl you stayed there a month :laughga:

• LMAO 1

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

The way she loves saying she lived somewhere if she stayed there for a week or two :laughga:

Just like when she was campaigning for Biden and she said she used to “live” in Pennsylvania just because she visited Taylor Kinney’s family there :icant:

She’s up on the PR spin :legend: