💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs at Sephora UK

Rifek

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Supercharged artistry makeup :franminervini:

As I don't care about HL (I'm here just to laugh about meltdowns), I've never looked the translation of this (English isn't my first language); so I've always thought that "supercharged" meant overpriced (as in super + charged):spin:

• LMAO 11

LastNight

I’m excited for this. I’ve been trying out different BB creams/skin tints/foundations for the past few months to find something that has good coverage but looks really natural, and Haus Labs has been on my list for awhile! Having it on Sephora UK makes it a bit easier to get hold of, and they always have great discount codes and rewards etc., so I’m hoping to get some money off because it’s quite expensive. Everything I’ve seen of it online looks like it might be what I’m after, so fingers crossed! 

• Love 2

Allan
5 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I sometimes put my bottle of Triclone Skin Tech Foundation (with 20+ skincare ingredients) in my blender just to get a taste of what LG7 might sound like :cryga:

Will it sound 860% more potent than Chromatica?

StrawberryBlond

I'm glad they're finally putting it into stores. It seems like the only UK outlet is in London but there are apparently ones planned in Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow, so there will be one in my city one day. I don't like buying make-up purely online which is why I've not bothered buying many HL products and once it moved off Amazon, I wasn't here for that. I prefer to open up testers instore to be aware of depth of colour, consistency, smell, see how it reacts to my skin. We've all experienced buying something spontaneous that looked like the perfect shade in the tube but turned out to look very different on us, which is why I don't get why any make up sells as a purely online brand. Same for clothes, I have to try them on to see if they fit as I'm usually surprised at how much sizing changes between stores. My wish is that it will expand to Boots. I have faith as Fenty Beauty started out solely in Harvey Nichols and Harrods (I think?) in the UK which are only in London but when it began getting more successful, it expanded to selling in Boots now (just the superstore branches, but at least they're in all the major cities). More celebrities are realising that to truly make their brand sell, they have to make it as accessible as possible in terms of having in-person testing and have it it be available in multiple stores. Stop with the online and upmarket store exclusives. We won't mind paying high prices for make up as long as we can try it out first at the store in town and buy it on our lunch break. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
GagasEnigma4

Maybe a Gaga appearance in UK Sephora launch? Sarah Tanno just made an IG post about being London bound but not sure about Gaga

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Shook 1

Cello
34 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Maybe a Gaga appearance in UK Sephora launch? Sarah Tanno just made an IG post about being London bound but not sure about Gaga

oh this could be true :udidnt: maybe she will come here for the launch and then be one of Elton's guest stars at Glastonbury a couple weeks later :udidnt:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Shook 1

Rosalina
2 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Maybe, she tagged Haus Labs in the post so I can see it happening 

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

Maybe, she tagged Haus Labs in the post so I can see it happening 

Yeah. Its possible. Not saying for sure but I think it seems more likely after seeing her tag HL in the post.

Magneto

The perfect excuse for a UK trip. I have to get a visa now, I guess :ladyhaha:

Free my mind

Blake
On 5/24/2023 at 6:41 PM, Helxig said:

BRING IT TO NEW ZEALANDDDDD :grr:

There are plans to bring Haus Labs to Sephora Australia within the year - unsure about NZ.

RAMROD
On 6/3/2023 at 10:45 PM, GagasEnigma4 said:

June 9th

:ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, Blake said:

There are plans to bring Haus Labs to Sephora Australia within the year - unsure about NZ.

A friend of mine said she has a friend who works at Sephora and the word last year was that it was supposed to hit NZ this April :alsemanche:

I really hope this is true and happens soon!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.