đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras "Feed The Beast" tracklist

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

The usual suspects always over there flocking into Kim threads to bark, it's like clockwork :yennefer:

Y'all made your point many threads ago, I'm not sure what this is adding to the conversation. If you don't like it, don't spoil it for others.

“Stop pointing out the fact that I support a literal rapist and let me support him in peace!!!!!”

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

elijahfan
1 minute ago, ControversiaGa said:

Thank you !!!! Idk why mods and admin allow this behavior tbh . 

This is just bullying at this point. I'd like to see how beyond reproach all these trolls are in their private lives, since they seem to hold everyone to such holy standards.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 3

Gaga2645

If you don’t like the music you can just say that. You don’t have to grasp at straws in order to justify or prove something with a cancellation. Kesha was stuck in a contract with him; how do y’all know 100% that Kim isn’t bound by contract to him? Even if she isn’t, Kesha herself has also co-signed the notion that it’s ridiculous to keep holding women accountable for MEN’S issues. Reeks of transphobia with how quick people are to try and bring out the pitchforks for her but will stan gaga with the R.Kelly fiasco. Like literally pot meet kettle? 

Edited by Gaga2645
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

Thank you !!!! Idk why mods and admin allow this behavior tbh . 

And idk how Mods allow y’all to openly support an abuser especially after Gaga, our idol, has been raped by a producer before as well, yet here we are, in a thread about an artist actively supporting a rapist lolol 

• Like 2

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

But my point is he was an accused pdf file BEFORE Gaga worked with him.  She willingly did so. How is that different from Kim right now? 

because kim continues to do it over and over again. i’m pretty sure i said that in my original post.

• Like 3

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

If you don’t like the music you can just say that. You don’t have to grasp at straws in order to justify or prove something with a cancellation. Kesha was stuck in a contract with him how do y’all know 100% that Kim isn’t bound by contract to him? And Kesha herself has also co-signed the notion that it’s ridiculous to keep holding women accountable for MEN’S issues. Reeks of transphobia with how quick people are to try and bring out the pitchforks for her but will stan gaga with the R.Kelly fiasco. Like literally pot meet kettle? 

Thank you!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Controversiaga
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

And idk how Mods allow y’all to openly support an abuser especially after Gaga, our idol, has been raped by a producer before as well, yet here we are, in a thread about an artist actively supporting a rapist lolol 

LOL she willingly worked with an accused PDF file in 2013.

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This is just bullying at this point. I'd like to see how beyond reproach all these trolls are in their private lives, since they seem to hold everyone to such holy standards.

Imagine being mad at people who are pissed off at rape lololololol 

• Thanks 3

ALGAYDO
Just now, ControversiaGa said:

LOL she willingly worked with an accused PDF file in 2013.

Yeah and she apologized and took the track off. Did you forget????

• Thanks 2

Controversiaga
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine being mad at people who are pissed off at rape lololololol 

You’re a hypocrite. And it’s showing big time.

• LMAO 1

elijahfan
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

“Stop pointing out the fact that I support a literal rapist and let me support him in peace!!!!!”

I couldn't care less about Dr Luke, I don't know him, don't know what he did or does in his private life and if a jury ever finds him guilty of anything, then that will be settled. I don't think anyone here is a ministry of justice. But I guess y'all will get what you wanted since this thread will be locked sooner than later as you chose to derail it.

• Like 1

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yeah and she apologized and took the track off. Did you forget????

Did you forget she still did it in the first place? 
so what’s worse then? Working w a rapist or working with a PDF file who is a rapist? 

Edited by ControversiaGa

Chromatography
1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

If you don’t like the music you can just say that. You don’t have to grasp at straws in order to justify or prove something with a cancellation. Kesha was stuck in a contract with him; how do y’all know 100% that Kim isn’t bound by contract to him? Even if she isn’t, Kesha herself has also co-signed the notion that it’s ridiculous to keep holding women accountable for MEN’S issues. Reeks of transphobia with how quick people are to try and bring out the pitchforks for her but will stan gaga with the R.Kelly fiasco. Like literally pot meet kettle? 

i can’t speak for other fans but like i stated previously i always denounced gaga for her releasing that song with r kelly and took a step back from her for awhile until she did what she could to rectify the situation. it doesn’t change what she did and it is a stain on her career. it’s you grasping at straws to say it’s transphobic. like, are you kidding? i’m pretty sure kim herself said something about choosing to work with him or resigning a contract to work with him but correct me if i’m wrong!

• Thanks 3

ALGAYDO
Just now, ControversiaGa said:

You’re a hypocrite. And it’s showing big time.

You’re a rapist supporter. And it’s showing big time. 

• Thanks 3

Gaga2645
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

because kim continues to do it over and over again. i’m pretty sure i said that in my original post.

Yet when Gaga was approached by TMZ during the promotional campaign of ARTPOP she said that “R.Kelly and I have both had very untrue things said about us in the media”

If Kim stated in an interview she didn’t believe luke would hurt someone how is this ANY different to Gaga? Quickly 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

• River locked this topic