đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras "Feed The Beast" tracklist

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The usual suspects always over there flocking into Kim threads to bark, it's like clockwork :yennefer:

Y'all made your point many threads ago, I'm not sure what this is adding to the conversation. If you don't like it, don't spoil it for others.

a polite reminder that she's choosing to continue working with a known abuser, that's all :yennefer:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

AURAOFSHEISSE

Love the cover

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Eros92

The Claws demo is such a bop im ready for the studio version. 

Odd inclusion of Coconuts though...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy

Talk about Feeding the Beast… :billie:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

Riley

She looks fabulous! Excited based on HIFTB, Revelations, even Coconuts lol - tho these + brrr are kind of all over the place sonically? And brrr seems to be the only song* that is relatively in the same realm as the cover/visual aesthetics? Interesting

Spoiler

*I guess Unholy too but seems like a cashgrab to include that and I'm sure will stand apart from the rest of the album anyways

Edited by Riley
  • YAAAS 1

Controversiaga

Y’all act like r Kelly wasn’t a known abuse before 2013.

this is a fact. Not flamebait. Y’all are the ones on here talking about people working with abusers. Stop with the double standards .  Don’t act like you’re offended or uncomfortable to my comment.  Don’t act like it’s irrelevant to the discussion and comments y’all are having here too.

if you’re sick of seeing ppl mentioning R Kelly, then stop letting people talk sh*t abt Kim Petra’s for working w dr Luke. 

Edited by ControversiaGa
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

INNA

Y’all definitely deserve to have your enjoyment of Kim Petras soiled, sullied and dragged every time. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

elijahfan
54 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Oh we'll definitely spoil the fun for people who are paying money for abusers and abusers' supporters lol imagine wanting people to stay silent about that so y'all can enjoy a bit of (quite mediocre) music

I mean I'm just baffled at the amount of energy y'all are spending against someone you find so mediocre. Also, as far as I'm aware, Dr Luke is yet to be recognized guilty by a jury, so I'm not sure why we're putting any sort of blame on one of his MANY collaborators.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

Danny Milk
1 hour ago, ControversiaGa said:

YES HIT IT FROM THE BACK

SEX TALK

BUT

WHERE TF IS PUSH PUSH PUSH AND ALL SHE WANTS WTF KIM 

edit : for real why is COCONUTS on there? And brr :/  whatever, I’m glad we’re getting FEED THE BEAST , HIFTB, and SEX TALK 

Push X3 is old (from like 2015) so it's not getting released but i'm pretty sure all she wants is still coming later in the year

I guess it doesn't really matter
  • Sad 1

COOOK

MAH COKE-OH NUTS...

jessica-wild-la-veneno-outfit-reveal-coc

RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW.

jessica-wild-yara-sofia-breastplate-jigg

that being said... shame on you kim petrahs.

• YAAAS 2

Chromatography
14 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

Y’all act like r Kelly wasn’t a known abuse before 2013.

this is a fact. Not flamebait. Y’all are the ones on here talking about people working with abusers. Stop with the double standards .  Don’t act like you’re offended or uncomfortable to my comment.  Don’t act like it’s irrelevant to the discussion and comments y’all are having here too.

if you’re sick of seeing ppl mentioning R Kelly, then stop letting people talk sh*t abt Kim Petra’s for working w dr Luke. 

i drag gaga for that too, actually. and she rightfully took it off physical copies, streaming, has not performed it and makes no mention of it. she can’t rewind her mistake, but she did as much as she could to rectify it. kim, however, continues to willfully work with the abuser 

• Thanks 3

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, ControversiaGa said:

Y’all are mean. Go away :fthis:

And y’all support a rapist. Go away. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean I'm just baffled at the amount of energy y'all are spending against someone you find so mediocre. Also, as far as I'm aware, Dr Luke is yet to be recognized guilty by a jury, so I'm not sure why we're putting any sort of blame on one of his MANY collaborators.

Thank you !!!! Idk why mods and admin allow this behavior tbh . 

elijahfan
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

a polite reminder that she's choosing to continue working with a known abuser, that's all :yennefer:

I think this is between Kesha and Dr Luke, and none of your, or my, or Kim's business.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Controversiaga
Just now, Chromatography said:

i drag gaga for that too, actually. and she rightfully took it off physical copies, streaming, has not performed it and makes no mention of it. she can’t rewind her mistake, but she did as much as she could to rectify it. kim, however, continues to willfully work with the abuser 

But my point is he was an accused pdf file BEFORE Gaga worked with him.  She willingly did so. How is that different from Kim right now? 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

• River locked this topic