💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: something exciting coming tomorrow

joannethenight

Featured Posts

macca
2 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Is there a reason to put this much pressure on an artist?

No reason, I just like to be excited and teased which is something she hasn’t done for a long time x 

Edited by macca

Gaby15

The real question is whether Gaga came out of her cave only for the HL announcement, or is something else expected in the near future?

• Like 4

macca
3 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Is there a reason to put this much pressure on an artist?

Pressure on a multi million dollar artist that has fans that have been here from the start and enjoyed picking everything to peices? Yes. Get out of your Malibu mansion and feed us. 

• Like 4

ALittleMonsta
Just now, macca said:

Pressure on a multi million dollar artist that has fans that have been here from the start and enjoyed picking everything to peices? Yes. Get out of your Malibu mansion and feed us. 

She don't owe you nothing. Let her do what she wants and stop being selfish. Go cry about not being exicted or teased because you aren't interested in haus labs.

• Thanks 3

macca
9 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

She don't owe you nothing. Let her do what she wants and stop being selfish. Go cry about not being exicted or teased because you aren't interested in haus labs.

She does not owe me anything at all a thousand percent! Who am I? but I think it’s important to be a bit more exciting and spontaneous as an artist. I’m personally not excited by make up drops. I  think I rep most of her original fans. I personally miss when she teased music. We have other artists overtaking pretty quickly. Bey, Taylor. 

Edited by macca
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

TimotheeChalamet
14 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

The real question is whether Gaga came out of her cave only for the HL announcement, or is something else expected in the near future?

Only Haus Labs 

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, ALittleMonsta said:

what did u all expect

I expected Gaga sipping from a tea cup while wearing her shiny monster lip crayon lipgloss fermented with super potent arnica with some herbs in it :artdoll2:

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 2

LaFama
3 minutes ago, macca said:

Absolutely it always was. Is this what we now look forward to as fans?

Well yes, kinda lol. Haus Labs it's now part of her brand and she's going to promote it as much as she can, we can like it or not, but we have to accept that, because she's not going to stop.

Am I excited for it? Not really, but I've come to terms with the fact that she has multiple ventures and I'll find some things more exciting than others (as a fan I'm happier since then lmao). 

And let's be honest, it's not like this is the only thing we have to look forward. Music will come sooner or later, she'll be everywhere next year on one of the biggest movies of 2024 and we'll get a soundtrack with it. 

And if you were expecting some ARTPOP news, she announced BTW10 out of nowhere on it's annversary, so if they follow a similar plan (and if we're gonna get something at all), they might aswell wait until to november to say something. 

We have things to look forward to and Haus Labs is now part of that, some of us don't really care for it, but some others might, and that's fine. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

pachinko

Was the Sephora UK launch the excitement? :anveeroy:

Edited by pachinko
  • LMAO 1

monstertoronto

I get that we’re hungry for new music but she hasn’t stopped working and we know this. Joker recently wrapped and you know how immersed she gets when she does a lead acting role. And HL is a thriving business now but she learned the hard way during launch 1.0 that she has to be present and active in promoting or it will die on the vine. She relaunched with her name prominently on the branding and her face in the ads and it now going to be an ongoing job for her now. This tease was pretty obvious she was wearing a Haus labs shirt and most obvious of all Haus Labs also posted that they were announcing something soon using the same tea imagery. Gaga is at least as passionate about makeup as she is music so adjust your expectations and let the girl do her work! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

R u kidding me? 20 pages? For haus labs??? Yallllll

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Emvee

Next time pray your favorite artist doesn’t come out with a makeup brand. It means music isn’t their main gig anymore :green: Worse if they start getting consistent movie roles :green:

salty like sodium
On 5/23/2023 at 5:59 PM, macca said:

She does not owe me anything at all a thousand percent! Who am I? but I think it’s important to be a bit more exciting and spontaneous as an artist. I’m personally not excited by make up drops. I  think I rep most of her original fans. I personally miss when she teased music. We have other artists overtaking pretty quickly. Bey, Taylor. 

Bey did like 20 ivy park collections between albums ... gaga will be fine

• Thanks 1

SlowLoris

Love the detailed paragraphs on this thread explaining away/shaming the fanbases' disappointment. 

It's okay btw if you're disappointed that she's not released music (like me).  Probably not very useful though, since she seems to not really care as much about it anymore.  Whatever her reasons, it's probably best for our own sanities just to expect every announcement is going to be makeup or Joker related.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic