💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: something exciting coming tomorrow

joannethenight

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh
17 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

Love the detailed paragraphs on this thread explaining away/shaming the fanbases' disappointment. 

It's okay btw if you're disappointed that she's not released music (like me).  Probably not very useful though, since she seems to not really care as much about it anymore.  Whatever her reasons, it's probably best for our own sanities just to expect every announcement is going to be makeup or Joker related.

That's because you all kept setting yourself up?? This is literally what happened before SL and Chromatica announcement

Literally who would even think of her referencing TEA and ACT II and MUSIC when she was wearing a huge Haus Labs tshirt? delusional fanbase

And the way most of you are even more disappointed in an obvious announcement for HL than when during the HBO Max thingy where a TCB film related tease is more likely 

Edited by skedaddleBItCh
🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

SlowLoris
18 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

That's because you all kept setting yourself up?? This is literally what happened before SL and Chromatica announcement

Literally who would even think of her referencing TEA and ACT II and MUSIC when she was wearing a huge Haus Labs tshirt? delusional fanbase

And the way most of you are even more disappointed in an obvious announcement for HL than when during the HBO Max thingy where a TCB film related tease is more likely 

It's not that deep.  I'm just like "me want dance", then I'm slightly disappointed, then i jack off and move on with my day

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HiddenWeirdo
14 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

It's not that deep.  I'm just like "me want dance", then I'm slightly disappointed, then i jack off and move on with my day

Pics or it didn't happen!

SlowLoris
Just now, HiddenWeirdo said:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Here it is!  This is me!  Remember that when you're mean to me, this is who you're being mean to

jerking off sex appeal GIF

• LMAO 2

Head Empty
1 hour ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

The title of this thread set me up at first :glamourpuss:

Then I saw the actual post, spent 5 minutes double checking if it was a HL t-shirt and then though "well at least we'll probably get a nice photoshoot or promo video volt an exciting launch".

And then even the Haus Labs announcement was disappointing because it was only "exciting" for a select group of people.

Gaga rarely posts "organic content" anymore so when she personally says something exciting is coming, even if it's HL related, it's not weird to expect more than this. It was a weird bit of baiting on her part, whether you're a fan of HL or not. The fact that so many people (not just fans) were expecting something big is a testament to that.

Monstermilo

i miss the BTW days when we would get a new performance every other day lol 

i remember downloading every performance and being so engulfed in being an LM

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
SharkmanthaC

No need to continue to bump this thread to get people excited thinking it's a new thread for something that happened a week ago.

she/her/hers
  • Love 1

SharkmanthaC
18 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

This thread should be locked 

Report it next time please.

she/her/hers
  • Like 1