💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce and her husband purchased the most expensive house on California

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

So much hateration and holleration in this dancery lmao 

Y'all really don't get tired of dragging this woman for the most stupid reasons, huh?

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

RAMROD

They got taste so they better renovate the shiz outta that, cos it looks like ugly legos on the outside rn. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatography
8 hours ago, TheFrenchGuy said:

Extreme wealth is fascinating 

*disgusting

• Like 1

badfaith

Gurl this is just concrete :icant::franminervini: 

I for one would love to have a Mediterranean house :pray:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Helxig

I couldn't find much online about it but the address is 27712 East Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu. It's so much smaller than Gaga's Malibu mansion and for so much more money! The only things I could find about the history of it are that it took 10 years to complete, the architect is famous for his architectural design, it was designed as a massive art installation/art gallery, it seems to have last sold for around $52mil (I think)... so I'm still not entirely sure why it would be worth $250mil and what would possess them to drop that kinda cash...

The only thing I can think of is that they're so incredibly wealthy that dropping money like that on a home they like is nothing to them. Apparently Beyoncé's next tour is supposed to gross $2billion... absolutely mental how rich some people are :bear:  and they're still so greedy to have such huge prices for their tours. It's becoming a rich person's world for sure

Anyway here are the only other pics I could find (there are others on Google images but they seem to be of the architect's other very similar houses)

ando-bell-2.jpg

ando-bell-1.jpg

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1

VTV

was it that hard to type Ja*-Z?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Helxig
44 minutes ago, Helxig said:

ando-bell-2.jpg

WAIT hold on! I just realised that those are Jeff Koons pieces! I saw the giant ice cream in person when I went to his exhibit in NYC in 2014!

Future Lovers

I'm assuming the location and the inside are what contributes to the coast because the outside of it is truly not giving. But oh well, if that's what she wants to spend her money on so be it!

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, Helxig said:

so I'm still not entirely sure why it would be worth $250mil ando-bell-1.jpg

Welcome to California, fam. Property are not exactly affordable in LA. They are Top 5 of most expensive cities in property in the world in 2023 for a reason.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/travel/g39074204/most-expensive-cities-in-the-world/

31 minutes ago, Helxig said:

And they're still so greedy to have such huge prices for their tours. 

Now I have to stop you there. Prices are high cos everything is raising prices.

It takes a lot to produce a show, especially the elaborate ones that many of our A list pop girls does. With that comes hiring crews who actually know what they're doing, professionals, which are not cheap. The engineers for stages, sounds, lightings, all the other effects the artists desires, such aas pyro, or a freaking plunge pool in the middle of the atage like T Swift have currently, and building these intricates stages cost top money too. And getting each parts are also costly to make. 

And then the cost of renting stadiums, which is more expensive than arenas. Then paying the musicians, production team, and dancers. Then also paying the parking team, security, clean up crew, all of these sometimes have to be brought in and aren’t part of the venue package, costs can quickly escalate. That is also not cheap.

Some of these things are why concerts are getting expensive, it's cos the cost of living ia getting more expensive, and these people need to get liveable wage, and the artist & their touring agents are responsible to make it happen. With all these stuffs conaidered, personally I  not mad at the concert prices. I only question it when it's someone like Ed Sheeran charging the same amount and he mostly just stood there with his guitar.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheSine

Great for them. Now back to the S'mores Poptarts I brought for 3.75. 

🖤TheSine🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig
47 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Welcome to California, fam. Property are not exactly affordable in LA. They are Top 5 of most expensive cities in property in the world in 2023 for a reason.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/travel/g39074204/most-expensive-cities-in-the-world/

Now I have to stop you there. Prices are high cos everything is raising prices.

It takes a lot to produce a show, especially the elaborate ones that many of our A list pop girls does. With that comes hiring crews who actually know what they're doing, professionals, which are not cheap. The engineers for stages, sounds, lightings, all the other effects the artists desires, such aas pyro, or a freaking plunge pool in the middle of the atage like T Swift have currently, and building these intricates stages cost top money too. And getting each parts are also costly to make. 

And then the cost of renting stadiums, which is more expensive than arenas. Then paying the musicians, production team, and dancers. Then also paying the parking team, security, clean up crew, all of these sometimes have to be brought in and aren’t part of the venue package, costs can quickly escalate. That is also not cheap.

Some of these things are why concerts are getting expensive, it's cos the cost of living ia getting more expensive, and these people need to get liveable wage, and the artist & their touring agents are responsible to make it happen. With all these stuffs conaidered, personally I  not mad at the concert prices. I only question it when it's someone like Ed Sheeran charging the same amount and he mostly just stood there with his guitar.

I get it, but I truly believe they could achieve all of that with one billion dollars, not two, and still pocket a huge sum of money. I think that everyone involved is taking the piss (like many corporations are at the moment are) and taking advantage of the cost of living crisis to hike up the prices much higher than they need to. Just like Elon Musk making 270 billion during a global pandemic health crisis. It always comes back to greed. It just sucks because times are the toughest they've been in years, and concert prices are so ridiculously high that the average person, the ones who are struggling the most, don't get to have a release, a nice night out, something to make life worth living. While the rich are living happily, healthily, barely affected by anything and get to go to all the concerts they want. Life continues to get worse and worse for the lower-middle class citizen and stays the same, if not better, for the rich. It's revolting

Rat Boy
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I wonder how close it is to Gaga. 

They knocked her house down (without permission) and built this where it stood. :bradley:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 1