Featured Posts

Ziggy
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

“And her husband” :billie:

but also 200 mil FOR THAT? :neyde:

girl they wasted money 

I’m sure the interiors do more for it

COOOK

Honestly good for them, at least they spent it on none other than Tadao Ando, but I see no one here is ready for this conversation nor has the knowledge and taste to talk about what makes good architecture :glamourpuss:

#HausOfArtPolice

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

It’s not Beyonces fault ya’ll are peasants. 

But it is her fault that she has no taste tho :vegas:

• Like 3

LaLuna

That house is ugly af. Wasted money IMO.

Edited by LaLuna

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

She could do both tbh.

MJ spent a combined $52 million (~$130 million in 2023 money) buying and transforming Neverland and was still the most charitable celebrity, according to Guinness (about $500 million over the course of his career...no way to adjust this for inflation though :laughga:).

Jay-Z and Bey do give some though. $1.5 million to the BLM movement, $2 million to entrepreneurs, a few million in scholarships. I mean, it doesn't compare to spending $200 million on this cinder block in Malibu but hey, the rich gonna rich :traumatica:

I think Jay Z and Beyonce have a combined net worth of $1.9 billion dollars... giving a few millions here and there is crumbs in the grand scheme of things. 

The rich going to rich which is why we need to have a communist revolution soon and be done with the ultrarich. :coffee:

trolly troll troll
  • Like 1

PartySick
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

The rich going to rich which is why we need to have a communist revolution soon and be done with the ultrarich. :coffee:

I'm here for it :vegas:

🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Daenerys

It’s giving the first expensive house bought in Sims 4

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Honestly good for them, at least they spent it on none other than Tadao Ando, but I see no one here is ready for this conversation nor has the knowledge and taste to talk about what makes good architecture :glamourpuss:

#HausOfArtPolice

Some of his work in Hyogo looks quite nice and so does The Oval, but this doesn't look the slightest bit good. One of his repeated elements is the blending of surrounding nature and his architectural work. But there's no blending whatsoever because of all the rough lines. There's no blending with the ocean whatsoever, not a pier or any sort of clean curves to draw attention anywhere. It looks like a freshly abandoned water park or other industrial building. 

• Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

Some of yall are way to jealous of their wealth. You know those money come from you(whoever is a Beyoncé fan). She’s not stealing money from the government. The house is beautiful. If you get it, you get it :sis: