Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce and her husband purchased the most expensive house on California

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Zedd

If I was rich, I wouldn't give a single penny for such house. It looks so flat, like it's not finished??? I've seen prettier houses for 4x less money

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

River

you can't buy taste :icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8

Reject False Icons

Obvs an investment 

idk much about it but isn’t the mansion tax why many rich in California are selling their properties? Would this be a good investment? Is that a recognized achitecht? Why is there a random gigant chair? 

gabeoz

This reminds me of the time that the creator of minecraft outbid them on an $80M LA home :stupidoreo:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3

Catnikko
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

No one deserves to have that much money... Imagine she donated that to charity. How many millions of lives she can change... 

many more millions than that get donated to charity every year, it's not that simple.

Also they probably donate plenty to charity already

Edited by catsounds

PartySick
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

No one deserves to have that much money... Imagine she donated that to charity. How many millions of lives she can change... 

She could do both tbh.

MJ spent a combined $52 million (~$130 million in 2023 money) buying and transforming Neverland and was still the most charitable celebrity, according to Guinness (about $500 million over the course of his career...no way to adjust this for inflation though :laughga:).

Jay-Z and Bey do give some though. $1.5 million to the BLM movement, $2 million to entrepreneurs, a few million in scholarships. I mean, it doesn't compare to spending $200 million on this cinder block in Malibu but hey, the rich gonna rich :traumatica:

🖤
  • Like 1

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Zedd said:

If I was rich, I wouldn't give a single penny for such house. It looks so flat, like it's not finished??? I've seen prettier houses for 4x less money

literally most of the real housewives houses look way nicer, (aka Lisa Vanderpumps house) wtf is this one worth so much :air: 

jacs vs looser
Just now, Reject False Icons said:

Obvs an investment 

idk much about it but isn’t the mansion tax why many rich in California are selling their properties? Would this be a good investment? Is that a recognized achitecht? Why is there a random gigant chair? 

Tadao Ando is a world renowned architect, winner of architecture's most presrigious award: the Pritzker. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

sillynate

Anyone ever seen that show The Last Man on Earth?? It’s a post apocalyptic comedy about a group of people who’re immune to the virus that killed off the planet. So they travel the world living in different places. One season they’re all living in a mansion in Malibu. It looks a lot like this one 

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

Monstermilo

theyre paying for land cuz houses that are 30k sq ft are usually 50-80 million in cali.............