💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Skype tweeted apology to Gaga and fans

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those "fans" were totally skype employees... I mean what FAN would ask what was your favorite skype moment????

Allison M

I really don't know what your trying to say 7gYkj.jpg

Anal Penetration

7gYkj.jpg

VRRTT.jpg
aju1Y.jpg

you are killing me in this thread with that Britney gif

StrawberryBlond

It was clear that they picked the fans with the dullest questions ever and that "favourite Skype moment" question would never be asked by a fan of anyone. Technical issues are at the bottom of the list of what went wrong. What Gaga needs to do is just announce something on Twitter and be done with it. No more arsing about with fan voted questions on online chats, no more tweeting pictures of things involved in "secret projects," no more "soon" talk. Just give us the damn release date of the album (she says its been picked) so we can breathe easy. I'm all for whetting our appetite and getting us hyped, but this is beyond ridiculous now. Fans of indie acts can put up with this but not fans of mainstream pop acts who are expected to have a frequent release schedule.

Ray of Light

The Skype call was so disappointing, some Madonna fans got on it abd were **** to her.

:teehee:

They should apologize for that ****ty 2 minute interview with flop "fans" and **** questions.

Gaga should've done it herself + haus.

THIS, aham

Well, I still can´t believe how come she didn´t know about the "fans" actually being just Skype employees if even it´s proved that one of them tweeted Gaga, months ago, to plan all this interview with her.

Tomorrow is another day. The day after this disaster. Life goes on, guys. ´Go to sleep and don´t have nightmares about this.

CANNOGABANG

It was clear that they picked the fans with the dullest questions ever and that "favourite Skype moment" question would never be asked by a fan of anyone. Technical issues are at the bottom of the list of what went wrong. What Gaga needs to do is just announce something on Twitter and be done with it. No more arsing about with fan voted questions on online chats, no more tweeting pictures of things involved in "secret projects," no more "soon" talk. Just give us the damn release date of the album (she says its been picked) so we can breathe easy. I'm all for whetting our appetite and getting us hyped, but this is beyond ridiculous now. Fans of indie acts can put up with this but not fans of mainstream pop acts who are expected to have a frequent release schedule.

Indeed. She should realize that hyping things up to this point is getting irritating on so many fans since BTW. If she doesn't tell anything, then shut up. I rather she ignore the plead of impatient fans than pleasing the impatient fans with no definite substance and turning them into a more impatient fan.

Indeed. She should realize that hyping things up to this point is getting irritating on so many fans since BTW. If she doesn't tell anything, then shut up. I rather she ignore the plead of impatient fans than pleasing the impatient fans with no definite substance and turning them into a more impatient fan.

Exactly!

crisTEAne

rihanna wouldve released 12 albums by now

:toofunny:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived