💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

PlayStation Showcase 2023

COOOK

Featured Posts

Gangie

PlayStation Earbuds is a product I will buy for sure! 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

River

Their handheld attempt is a waste of money, just buy the 3rd party one, attach your phone and use remote play

spidey looks amazing

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 2

Head Empty

I was expecting more. Quite a few new titles but none excited me. FFXVI and Spider-Man 2 look good but we already knew that.

Where's the actual innovation and evolution.

RebeldeFaith

That handheld design looks like an awkward choice tbh. :shrug: It must have been hard trying not to copy the Switch.

Something something idk

Fantina

Is it bad that I expected more? Out of 20+ games that were featured, I wanna play like 5 at best. Phantom Blade, Fairgames and Spiderman 2 slayed though!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Versace
On 5/18/2023 at 12:18 AM, Versace said:

Give us a new handheld. Otherwise there’s nothing I can think of that’ll excite me from Sony.

Lol they actually did but I’m still confused, it’s a part of the PS5?

starcell
On 5/17/2023 at 8:56 AM, River said:

so what do u think will be the "one last thing"?

New GoW?

GoW 2005 remake?

New Sly Cooper?

New Jak?

I guess the Snitch will reveal everything by the end of the week anyway :icant:

Man I’ll never forgive Sony for teasing the Sly logo at the 2021 showcase and then completely dropping Sly as if that Easter egg never happened…I really wish they’d at least remaster them…

• Like 1

River
2 minutes ago, starcell said:

Man I’ll never forgive Sony for teasing the Sly logo at the 2021 showcase and then completely dropping Sly as if that Easter egg never happened…I really wish they’d at least remaster them…

I'm playing the collection through the ps3 cloud and the games aged pretty bad, especially the camera, they need a a spyro-like remake, new models, QoL features and better camera.

Sly is my all time favorite games, I really want a new game, even a reboot, as a story driven game.

• Like 1

starcell
Just now, River said:

I'm playing the collection through the ps3 cloud and the games aged pretty bad, especially the camera, they need a a spyro-like remake, new models, QoL features and better camera.

Sly is my all time favorite games, I really want a new game, even a reboot, as a story driven game.

I still have the original games, I’ve tried replaying them before and yeah some of it doesn’t look great… but man, they are still some of the most fun I’ve had in a game franchise and it’s sooo unfortunate they’ve abandoned them. I never finished 4, really didn’t love the direction Sanzaru went with that. I think Sly 1 was among my first console games, and the second one is my favorite, I named my cat Neyla! I’d go nuts if they gave it a remake akin to the Spyro ones 😵

River
2 minutes ago, starcell said:

I still have the original games, I’ve tried replaying them before and yeah some of it doesn’t look great… but man, they are still some of the most fun I’ve had in a game franchise and it’s sooo unfortunate they’ve abandoned them. I never finished 4, really didn’t love the direction Sanzaru went with that. I think Sly 1 was among my first console games, and the second one is my favorite, I named my cat Neyla! I’d go nuts if they gave it a remake akin to the Spyro ones 😵

The 2nd is the best I agree, I liked the 3rd but I felt so bitersweet because it was supposed to be the end.

4 is so so, a good upgrade but something got lost on way in their vision.

Neyla is such a badass character!!:giveup:

Carmelita having 4 different voice actresses and 4 different accents is the best meme ever:stupidoreo:

• LMAO 1

JanStan

The Neva trailer made me tear up and I never cry.  I wasn’t familiar with Gris but that’s my next game based on that trailer. 

weed
12 hours ago, starcell said:

I was soo obsessed w Sly cooper as well! Loved the games, #3 and #2 are tied for me, both had some amazing locations/plots, #1, then #4 lol I didn't finish it either. Would looove a remake/even a new story. Random but the fact that they have a wheelchair bound character that slayyysss and is fun to play as, we love to see that.

Did anyone else play Kya Dark Lineage? one of my favorite games ever, top 3 for my childhood for sure. It seems like no one else has played lmao but it's so good! I need them to remake that as well.