Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working on secret project with Steven Klein

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Controversial huh, I guess Burqa is the lead single and she filmed a video for it and Steven directed it.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Rudz Xinc

Someone better ask her about today about all the present she sent to DJWS, Zedd, V Magazine and Steven Klein, what's all about?

Look at those clowns

AyaKara

Excited, I love Steven Klein. Alejandro was flawless & although Fame was not Scheisse, it was flawless visually.

MOLLY CYRUS

I don't picture him for the lead video off ARTPOP so I'm hoping this is some kind of side project...

like the ARTPOP Ball interludes or something :flop:

Actually Steve started working with Madonna in mid December 2012 wihile in Buenos Aires on tour on this SECRET PROJECT and afterwards Klein spilled the beans on twitter and tried to involve Cher and Rihanna too.

MelbHawker

Hopefully he works with Gaga on at least 1 music video for ARTPOP. His visuals are amazing. The way he films it.. always epic results! He brings out this side to Gaga I love.

A five minute video of her rapping about Sharon and Kelly Osbourne calling them all sorts of names. :derpga:

No but it would be nice if it was the album cover for ARTPOP.

I'm such a dog lover the first thing I noticed was the white paw. It's so freaking cute :) :)

Anything by Klein I will love. I don't care about the controversy regarding Alejandro it is her best music video along with Bad a romance and You and I. I rate Marry the Night and Judas after these.

Rudz Xinc

I hate the word controversial

it's not a good sign to start the ARTPOP era

I hope for something over the top, that can WOW everybody, but not turn people off

fingers crossed for awesomeness

Look at those clowns

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived