đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lady Gaga wanted to give me a lap dance" reveals Charlie Sheen

DIMITRIS

Featured Posts

DaR34lestBeitch

first off, NO BRITNEY ON ARTPOP. ITS NOT HAPPENING. GET OVER IT.

phew, kay now that i dissolved any future delusion, lemme just say, i think this was gonna be meant for the cake video. even tho its not an official music video, it was pretty x-rated. it seems like thats what this was for.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off, NO BRITNEY ON ARTPOP. ITS NOT HAPPENING. GET OVER IT.

phew, kay now that i dissolved any future delusion, lemme just say, i think this was gonna be meant for the cake video. even tho its not an official music video, it was pretty x-rated. it seems like thats what this was for.

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Charlie Sheen for saying it! I'm just reporting what he's said.

DaR34lestBeitch

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Charlie Sheen for saying it! I'm just reporting what he's said.

oh no i know it wasn't directed at you at all. i'm just trying to diffuse the blow before everyone floods this thread with "Ohemgee so teh rumors ARE TRUE! " because there was no collab with britney -no-talent-spears to begin with.

I like that idea, but it wouldn't be the first x-rated music video, maybe the first x-rated video by a main stream pop star though.

LoveAndDenim

I posted this in the ARTPOP thread but everyone ignored it. I always feel ignored on this forum. :cry:

Archived