đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Ariana AI singing The Weeknd's "Is There Someone Else?" (Music Vide)

gustavv

Featured Posts

Listening to music an artist chooses to release is accepting the gift that they were blessed with and decided to share with the world. Making artists *sing* whatever you want to fulfill your fantasy is so self-serving, completely selfish, and disrespectful to the artistic process artists go through when they create songs. Not to mention stealing an artist's likeness, which will soon be an immediate copyright violation. (copyright law exists to protect artistic integrity) Making these AI songs may be "fun" for you but all you're doing is muddying the pool of artistry by intentionally copying and stealing an artist's talent. 

Madame Goo Goo
6 hours ago, gustavv said:

I think it depends on how you use it. Making remixes is not doing any harm imo

Agreed. Especially since you’ve marked it as AI and aren’t trying to pass it off as anything else. I think we need more big artists to speak out on the topic before I really make a stance. Gaga seemed to be amused by the AI cover of her singing Video Games I believe that she commented on a TikTok of it. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Just made another one

It may not sound as realistic as the last one but I think it still works  :ohwell:

Archived