💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
27 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

enough seasons have passed now that they can do a ‘proper’ all stars like you are all begging for with Gigi, Crystal, Anetra, Bosco, Camden, Angeria, Gottmik, etc. 

but they will prob start to include more international too which will be even cooler

queens from 3 seasons ago??

buy bionic

r4therupbeat

as long as I don't see queens I have already seen on all stars before at this point im okay seeing early outs on this season. I know many queens that are considered all stars won't do it or want to wait so it is what it is tbh

• Thanks 1

AndiGaga
1 hour ago, mwjuell91 said:

I wish they did all stars every two years instead, would be so much more hyped.

Instead of this were getting an additional All Stars with Global All Stars, UK vs. the World & Canada vs. The World

And u know, i'm here for it

This show brings me so much joy and i never get bored because its the personalities that keep the show alive, every new cast has its own dynamic and to this day we still get iconic moments

I mean just S15 has so many iconic lip syncs, its amazing

• Like 2
  • Love 3

bionic
2 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Instead of this were getting an additional All Stars with Global All Stars, UK vs. the World & Canada vs. The World

And u know, i'm here for it

This show brings me so much joy and i never get bored because its the personalities that keep the show alive, every new cast has its own dynamic and to this day we still get iconic moments

I mean just S15 has so many iconic lip syncs, its amazing

isnt there also rumor of

Spoiler

uk all stars AND canada all stars

as well as espana all stars

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

bionic
1 hour ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

I’m so hungry for the cast ruveal:stupidoreo:

im scared for the promo serve

buy bionic

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, bionic said:

espana all stars

The rumoured cast >>>>>

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Stephen

I love the whole cast except one person and I fear that person is going to stay the whole season. Dear lord give me the strength to survive this.

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

bionic
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I love the whole cast except one person and I fear that person is going to stay the whole season. Dear lord give me the strength to survive this.

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

i wonder if we're thinking of the same person :laughga:  there's 2 people that viewers typically respond strongly to

buy bionic

Stephen
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

i wonder if we're thinking of the same person :laughga:  there's 2 people that viewers typically respond strongly to

One of them became a beloved star of the franchise the moment they walked into the werkroom with their pure charisma, hilarious persona, fascinating looks and undeniable talent.

The other one shouts, squeals and showers the girls in saliva.

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

bionic
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

One of them became a beloved star of the franchise the moment they walked into the werkroom with their pure charisma, hilarious persona, fascinating looks and undeniable talent.

The other one shouts, squeals and showers the girls in saliva.

I think we are talking about the same people :giveup: :toofunny: 

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1

CyanDante

Also P.s - Just a request, please don't take it the wrong way, cast spoilers is still fine, but please don't post placement spoilers or like top 2 or top 4 spoilers even with a spoiler box here, because sometimes the pages don't load properly and the whole placement thing is out in the open. 

We know you visit reddit, I do too. But if anyone asks for spoilers, just dm them or something, instead of putting the whole thing here. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9