💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Ziggy

Y’all are so mean about what’s an “all star” when you know well that all stars seasons of reality shows are meant to just bring back people who have been on before. Stop being mean just to have your little heehee. I’m sure these girls work insanely hard at what they do; throwing weak shade is just very ugly and isn’t getting you a drink ticket at the bar so what’s the point

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6

Ultimecia
Spoiler

Can't wait to see Monica's glow up :bradley:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

NATAH
Spoiler

if heidi is back i might actually watch this show for the first time in YEARS :omg:

mother, what must i do?

bionic
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:
  Hide contents

if heidi is back i might actually watch this show for the first time in YEARS :omg:

Spoiler

spoilers ahead

Spoiler

if you love heidi and want her to succeed, this season may not be for you lol

buy bionic
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Whigney Houstan
52 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Y’all are so mean about what’s an “all star” when you know well that all stars seasons of reality shows are meant to just bring back people who have been on before. Stop being mean just to have your little heehee. I’m sure these girls work insanely hard at what they do; throwing weak shade is just very ugly and isn’t getting you a drink ticket at the bar so what’s the point

There's room for everybody, let's just say that!

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
1 hour ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

spoilers ahead

Hide contents

if you love heidi and want her to succeed, this season may not be for you lol

Spoiler

Em7JbIWVoAA3WHj.jpg

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

alsemanche

Y'all will quite literally never be happy with an All Stars cast anymore even if they bring back the entirety of AS2 :rip: 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 10

Levine
13 hours ago, bionic said:

season spoilers

Hide contents

a lot of the early season spoilers were that the top2 was

Reveal hidden contents

kandy muse and lalari

but for some reason that's dropped off recently so im not sure how true it actually is

Spoiler

And that's why I won't watch it :) another season full of favoritism towards the unbereable kandy muse? no thank you. And we want to talk about Lala Ri? LALA ****ING RI in the top 3? lmaoooo I love Jimbo but she can't lipsync for her damn life, so if the finale it's a lipsync for the crown she's over. Plus she's canadian, I don't know how Ru is willing to crown a canadian queen. They just used her for fans and views, but they'll crown Ru's favorite aka Kandy

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Luke78619

I remember everyone being underwhelmed by the AS6 cast, but then it ended up being one of the fave casts for an all stars season

just wait till the season airs to cast judgement :staymad:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Magneto

I remember not liking a lot of the queens for AS6 and then being so so surprised. A lot of these girls we haven't heard from in a while so I definitely see the potential. I prefer this over a kind of reboot of the season that just finished

Free my mind

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I remember everyone being underwhelmed by the AS6 cast, but then it ended up being one of the fave casts for an all stars season

just wait till the season airs to cast judgement :staymad:

Honestly didn't really enjoy AS6 đŸ€·

• Shook 1

bionic
3 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Honestly didn't really enjoy AS6 đŸ€·

me neither. the cast was pretty mid, i was rooting for tkb to win but she got burnt out and then was the only eliminated queen to not be given the opportunity to lip sync to return to the competition. the lip sync smackdown was lame especially when it just served to get eureka, who was just eliminated, back to the competition (not that she was going to win anyway). kylie is cool but to me would've been my last choice of the top4. ra'jah or ginger should've won (if tkb was eliminated as is) and then if ra'jah won we might have a winner of canada vs the world who actually deserved it

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

enough seasons have passed now that they can do a ‘proper’ all stars like you are all begging for with Gigi, Crystal, Anetra, Bosco, Camden, Angeria, Gottmik, etc. 

but they will prob start to include more international too which will be even cooler

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

AndiGaga
26 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

enough seasons have passed now that they can do a ‘proper’ all stars like you are all begging for with Gigi, Crystal, Anetra, Bosco, Camden, Angeria, Gottmik, etc. 

but they will prob start to include more international too which will be even cooler

I'm sure they are saving a lot of big names for global all stars