đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your top 5 favorite female singers

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Based on singing alone

1. Poppy
Her clean singing is so angelic and still has this dark emotional undertone. And when it comes to screaming, she's unmatched for me. So much emotion, catharsis and rawness. I hope she keeps at it and builds her stamina and she'll be one of the best female singers who do both clean and harsh vocals.

2. Björk
I love the way Björk conveys emotions by singing. She can sound pretty, she can sound powerful and she can sound like she's completely lost it. There's earthiness in her voice and I love pretty accents so there's that.

3. Jessicka Addams
There's playfulness and innocence in her clean vocals and her screams shake my core so she's become one of my favorites in such a short time. Love the emotion and catharsis

4. Siouxsie Sioux
She has deep elegance and a sense of wildness in her voice that captivates me.

5. Courtney LaPlante
Powerful, powerful screams. Also really good clean vocals so she deserves the spot in my top 5

I'm probably wrong

Lady Gaga 2009

1. Lady Gaga

2. Taylor Swift

3. Lana Del Rey

4. Marina

5. Dua Lipa

Honorable Mention: Charli XCX

Esteban
8 hours ago, Grim said:

1. Poppy
Her clean singing is so angelic and still has this dark emotional undertone. And when it comes to screaming, she's unmatched for me. So much emotion, catharsis and rawness. I hope she keeps at it and builds her stamina and she'll be one of the best female singers who do both clean and harsh vocals.

There is a new Poppy song coming soon!! :cryga:  In 3 days if I remember well, I hesitated between her and Sevdaliza for the 5th place of this top, she is so talented, from Bubblegum to Flux :firega:

PlastiscGuy

Lana Del Rey 

Lady Gaga

Taylor Swift 

Jessie Ware 

I don't think I have a top 5 lol

PG.

Crescent Bloom

1. Madonna

2. Lady Gaga

3. Taylor Swift

4. Lana Del Rey