💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour merch fades after one wash

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Fsavw1kX0AEnAfK?format=jpg&name=900x900FsTlYnXWIAAurpo?format=jpg&name=largeFsa2a7rXoAE0fPS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Taylor Swift fans are sharing their disappointment with the singer’s Eras tour merchandise after finding the clothes fade after one washing.

To coincide with her highly anticipated Eras tour, which began last month, the “Anti-Hero” singer released a range of branded merch, including $45 T-shirts and $75 hoodies emblazoned with various photos of Swift.

However, the merchandise, which some fans have waited in line for hours for, has proven to be a disappointment for many due to its inability to retain its colour after a cycle in the washing machine.

The alleged design flaw, which appears to be mainly affecting the shirts emblazoned with 10 multi-coloured photos of the singer in her various eras, has become a topic of concern on TikTok, where fans have shared videos of their ruined merchandise. source

Kylie, who said that she’d stood in line for a “very long time” to purchase the shirt in question, then proceeded to show how the images on the T-shirt had become “super faded” after just one wash. The TikToker also showed the back of the T-shirt, where she said the ink from the words had run in the wash.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Allan

I know her merch is very expensive and people obviously wanted to get decent quality products, but the t-shirt kind of doesn't look bad? Perhaps even better? I like the grungy effect, I just hope it doesn't keep fading.

Chromatography

i never stick this kind of stuff in the dryer. hang dry only.

every major pop star has horrible quality merch 

ProfessionalClown

Gworl what do you expect from that type of Merch you gotta wash and dry it carefully. 

weed

if the label says "cold water only" or "don't use dryer" then they should've read that, but if it doesn't then I would be pissed too.

Naak Le Vaar

These manufacturers and the teams who make these merch are so lousy. Cheap material sold at eye popping rates. Fans deserve better.

Lmao they blocked my signature

SharkmanthaC

I mean people were making the same complaint about Gaga’s merch. I’ve never had an issue but I wash on cold and don’t put them in the dryer. 

she/her/hers

KillerMonster

It will surprise me if she doesn’t do anything about it. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

LateToCult

My musty Chromatica hoodie that I haven’t washed even though it rubbed against sweaty twinks on the train back to Penn station because I’m scared the colors will fade reading the title of this thread:        👁️👄👁️

Versace

Girl a shirt that saturated is to be hand washed (no soap or special soap) and air-dried then steamed (not ironed). This happens to most colorful graphic shirts. 

River

that's why u pay professionals to wash your clothes, so if something like this happens, you get a refund of the same value of the cloth :anveeroy:

Also, gen z and millennials don't know how to wash clothes :icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Future Lovers

Wash on cold, hang to dry. Artists having shitty merch is not a new phenomenon, the tactics to prevent this are well spread by now. 

dimitristhe

I never had this problem in my life. I have a lot of Gaga’s and Mariah’s merch and all of them are still in a perfect condition. The quality of the print is not the best but at least the print stayed after a lot of washes. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

Wash on cold, hang to dry. Artists having shitty merch is not a new phenomenon, the tactics to prevent this are well spread by now. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived