💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour merch fades after one wash

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
13 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

It has to be a problem with how they’re doing it. The shirt is made by the same people who’ve been making her merch for awhile now and I and several friends have merch with black ink and a cold wash and hang dry or steam has never produced these results. 

If other fans want to be careful then they can wash it by hand which shouldn’t cause this. 

Juanlittlem

I was reading they have a 300$ crewneck that everyone is trying to get 'cause apparently it's tour exclusive and it doesn't fades?

For 300$ it better come with a professional recording of the show 'cause I aint paying that much for just a crewneck.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan
10 hours ago, Allan said:

I know her merch is very expensive and people obviously wanted to get decent quality products, but the t-shirt kind of doesn't look bad? Perhaps even better? I like the grungy effect, I just hope it doesn't keep fading.

I agree, I think it actually looks better. But if this was indeed a creative intention - which I don't think it was - they should've been upfront about it.

Also, don't put any printed garment in the dryer, guys.

• Like 1

Benji

I hate that artists/tour merch is so low quality.  I’d accept it more if the shirts were like £10 because I’d expect that for any cheap shirt but when you’re spending £30+ then the quality should be better.

Regardless, reading that people are putting these low quality shirts in dryers are asking for trouble.  I always wash on 40C and air dry.

Edited by Benji
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

Honestly, I've only ever bought 2 merch shirts in my entire life - one for Gaga and one for Lana and that's all I've ever really wanted/needed. I don't get buying something at every tour or buying multiple different designs. They're super thin and just a memento of the show more than anything, I've never properly worn them or really seen anyone else wear them either. Probably because by the time you get to the booth, only the biggest sizes are left and you have no option but to wear them as a night shirt! I just don't get the fascination with wanting to wear the image of an artist that's in wide circulation, especially if it's their album cover (if it was an exclusive image, I'd understand a bit more) and especially when prices are this high. It would be cheaper to find the image you like and get it printed onto a plain shirt for a lot less money. It's hardly like the artist's team are going to stop you in the street and sue you for wearing a knock-off.