Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tampa gives Taylor elderly woman for Eras stop

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

JK hehe :billie:. They're giving her the key to the city and making her honorary mayor for the day. The county will also change its name to Swiftsborough.

Glendale, AZ (Phoenix area)

Paradise/Las Vegas, NV

Arlington, TX (Dallas area)

It’s all fun and games until Seattle gives her fentanyl laced coffee and Santa Clara gives her Mark Zuckerberg :billie:

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 6

Kimmo
4 minutes ago, Art Deco said:

It's so stupid and hilarious.

It’s what she DESERVES actually, she’s doing things other big acts would never do…

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 hour ago, Art Deco said:

It's so stupid

Could’ve stopped there girl:awkney:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

hieronymus

modern deity :legend:

it's almost like offerings to receive blessings from an ancient goddess

Edited by Hold My Ham
clarifying

voltron92
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

It’s what she DESERVES actually, she’s doing things other big acts would never do…

Lol @ Tayrant foodbank

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

yes but why are we always comparing? good for them both.

It’s an answer to the OP because they are trying to mock about the changes they are implementing about Taylor Swift 

Together You And I!

Future Lovers

This happens a lot more often that we think, it’s just usually not publicized to this level. She’s the biggest artist in the world right now so this is getting a lot of attention, but artists get honored for big events like this a lot. 

Cities like to recognize people who contribute the local economy in such a major way like this. Many celebrities have been granted honors such as the key to the city or streets named after them temporarily or honorary holidays in their honor because the presence in a specific city has a notable impact on the city. Her tour is one of the most discussed, followed, and large scale events traversing the country this year and with every stop she makes considering she'll be there for multiple days, this directly benefits the locals. Restaurants will have more foot traffic, hotels and air bnb's will be booked solid, local stores will be getting an influx of travelers, etc. The city benefits a lot from her choosing to bring the tour there and this is their way of thanking her for that trickle down benefit. 

I’m happy she’s getting so welcomed everywhere she goes and I’m happy for all the benefits locals get off of her being there. You can call it cringe if you want I guess but it’s really just a nice gesture a nice show of mutual good faith and I struggle to see how that is such a bad thing. 

Edited by Future Lovers

• LateToCult changed the title to Tampa gives Taylor elderly woman for Eras stop