💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nick Cannon doesnt pay child support

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Economy

Then from my understanding of how laws work... If u refuse to pay child support ur co-parent can refuse to let u see them correct?

Sarah H

He says he pays for what they need and not a regular amount. For some reason the women obviously agree to go along with this. 

StarstruckIllusion
35 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Pretends to be shocked

I actually am tho. I thought he was rich lmao. Wow, what a ****ing waste man. Probably one of the worst people in Hollywood 

EDIT: Oh he ADMITTED this?? Charge him w child endangerment and domestic abuse pls lmao

LunaUniverse

I cannot stand this man :yennefer:

His entire reason for having kids is so self centered that I feel so bad for his children that potentially could lose their father earlier than usual

1# Samoyed Stan

Oriane
14 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I actually am tho. I thought he was rich lmao. Wow, what a ****ing waste man. Probably one of the worst people in Hollywood 

EDIT: Oh he ADMITTED this?? Charge him w child endangerment and domestic abuse pls lmao

Oh I'm even less surprised from someone who's rich :billie:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

Oh I'm even less surprised from someone who's rich :billie:

Well
 yes
 but what the hell is he spending his money on 😭😭

CatelynnMarie

whatever "terms of agreement" each parent has with him, because we don't know the private goings on between each parent are, but from the outside looking in, it's gross, uncalled for, and entirely sh*tty of him to do that. i hope the children and mothers are all doing well

RenegAde

Where are his dumb friends that defended his having an irresponsible amount of kids because "HE hAs ThE mONeY tO TakE CarE oF tHEm?

Archived