💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga Mass Leaks?

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Looking on Lana's recent leaks made think what if out of nowhere appeared a bunch of outtakes from the different eras of Gaga, but not the bored leaks we always get from pre/The Fame sessions, the ones from Born This Way, ARTPOP and Joanne, even Chromatica, and knowing we won't have original music until 2025 or later I think it would be cool, if ARTPOP ACT II leaks, it would save Gaga the work of creating a new era for it, doing promo and releasing officially the album, she seems to hate this part of creating music :vegas:

the question is if there were a "mass leak" of Gaga's outtakes, which ones would you like to hear?

Ignoring ARTPOP ACT II/Outtakes I always wanted to hear Born This Way outtakes like Acid Wash Girls, Gas Station Disco and Ink, were these real?

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • LMAO 1

Helxig

If only Gaga stored all of her songs and demos on a single laptop and then it got stolen while she was out in public :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 3

ChrissyBot

I just wanna hear all 90+ unreleased songs from the ARTPOP sessions tbh and I’d be set for life

• Like 5
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 3

Joshie S
10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

If only Gaga stored all of her songs and demos on a single laptop and then it got stolen while she was out in public :huntyga:

i hope this is a reference to DJWS :ohwell:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

i hope this is a reference to DJWS :ohwell:

This is a reference to Lana :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

River

I just want her quicksand solo demo, all I ask :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
29 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Lana was practically asking for leaks to happen:toofunny:no complaints here though:giggle:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 1

InsomniaMonster69

Originally LG5! 

As much as I appreciate Joanne I'm really curious what sound she was up to befor she changed her mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

artdoll

Besides ACT II, definitely BTW & TFM outtakes and original LG5. There's so much mystery around it but from the little we know it sounded super promising! :partysick:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Ignoring ARTPOP ACT II/Outtakes I always wanted to hear Born This Way outtakes like Acid Wash Girls, Gas Station Disco and Ink, were these real?

No, they were rough concepts recorded when she didn't have a direction for Born This Way yet. 

Also, ARTPOP Act II will never come out. 

• LMAO 1

ELECTROHEART
15 minutes ago, artdoll said:

There's so much mystery around it but from the little we know it sounded super promising!

Yes, that is the most mysterious scrapped project from hers, and because it was cancelled like one month before the lead single rollout, even she had already planned a performance at the Grammys in collaboration with Intel, so it means that album was at the final stages of production and let's remember that was the last time she worked on a full album with RedOne and we only heard Angel Down from that sessions, the best song on Joanne if you ask me

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 1

Levine

It would be a great damage because she can still use some of those lyrics/concepts (I'm talking about songs that didn't leak and we just know that they exist).

jackjackjackjack13

Aside from ARTPOP outtakes? well, Out Of Control or really anything from TFM and BTW sessions since we hardly had any leaks from that era

i don't know her
  • Like 2