LG5 so Frankensteined, Heal Me, Blood, Why Did You Do That etc

Bloody Mary Monster version if it exists

Music land

Temple, Tea

Clover

All the Chromatica demos 

He ate my heart

SpanishChaosAngel

i would love to hear the original lg5 and Fethis (one of TFM outtakes), i have a feeling that Fethis is something similar to Monster, i need more songs like it. 

i also want to hear that rumored Flowers remix, gaga’s voice would fit perfectly in that song.

i dont know if it would have been real, but in The Fame Kills Tour, it was obvious that Gaga and Kanye would have sang some songs from TF and TFM together, i dont like Kanye but im curious about hearing his voice in some Gaga’s songs

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel

Lucas

I want Bloody Mary TFM version, ARTPOP car demo version, and anything that was recorded for BTW/ARTPOP/original LG5/Chromatica

elijahfan
14 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Yes, that is the most mysterious scrapped project from hers, and because it was cancelled like one month before the lead single rollout, even she had already planned a performance at the Grammys in collaboration with Intel, so it means that album was at the final stages of production and let's remember that was the last time she worked on a full album with RedOne and we only heard Angel Down from that sessions, the best song on Joanne if you ask me

That is a lot of speculation there... All we know is a few songs materialized from sessions made with RedOne, and that's it. She was far from any sort of rollout since she was still looking for a direction for the record... You'd be surprised how many one-off sessions with various producers are actually happening behind the scenes before she ends up settling on a direction.

People really need to stop acting like she collects fully finalized, mastered secret records in vaults, this is not how it works.

• Thanks 1

Chromatica Island

I want to hear the original lg5, Bloody Mary TFM demo, ARTPOP act 2, TFM/ BTW outtakes, Chromatica outtakes

Edited by Chromatica Island
Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ChicaSkas

Out of Control full. Then I can die happy 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Anderson123

Maybe after November 2023 if we don’t get anything with ARTPOP anniversary. I’m sure that if Gaga wants, she’d do something good and worth it as long as people don’t spoil it by leaking it. 

RAMROD

I doubt, there might be leaks, and probably from The Fame era again, but maybe not as massive as Lana and others. Lana had issues with her hard drives/laptops being stolen before.

Gaga been really strict with her stuffs, none of her demos after The Fame been leaked yet, yes? Gaga is the person who bought back her indie albums before she was Gaga from a fan/collector so it won't ever leaked. 

:oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡