💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I moved to Poland

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Hello everyone. A year ago I was planning to move to Canada and if I remember correctly, I did shared it on GD too. Of course, life did not go as I planned, I could not complete my university on the date I wanted, and due to the economic crisis in my country, it became more expensive to go to Canada every day, so I started to search for more affordable and close places. That's how I found Poland.

I finished my university in a short time and started the procedures for the preparatory school in Warsaw and a few months later I had already moved to Poland. At first, everything was so new and shiny, even walking on the most bland street was enough to put a smile on my face. It's been four weeks, and although I still feel these positive feelings, I started to feel another emotion, loneliness. 

At first I was hesitant to post here Idk why but over time i realized how hard it is to make friends especially those who can speak English lol. In short, if anyone wants to make a new gay friend in Poland, I'm open to coffee or a bar date. This is my ig @rustyrogan feel free to contact me from here too.

I hope I can make new friends and thank you for reading this :kara:

• Love 10

Emigrante

Welcome to Poland! :hug:How are you liking it so far? Are you planning on staying for a longer period of time? Can I ask you where do you come from?

Edited by The Powerpuff Girl
Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

MrHappy
13 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Welcome to Poland! :hug:How are you liking it so far? Are you planning on staying for a longer period of time? Can I ask you where do you come from?

Thank you, so far everthing is really good I never had a bad experience and I hope it stays that way. I will be starting master degree here too so I might stay for 3 years or  my whole ıt is not clear yet and I came from Turkey. :party:

• Like 1

Emigrante
9 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Thank you, so far everthing is really good I never had a bad experience and I hope it stays that way. I will be starting master degree here too so I might stay for 3 years or  my whole ıt is not clear yet and I came from Turkey. :party:

Oh so you will be joining university soon. That’s possibly a great way to make friends. I know of lots of people that come to Poland for exchanges like Erasmus. Are you planning on learning our tricky language? Haha

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Try Tinder, there are quite a lot of people who try to make friends on the app

Actually I think Bumble is better for making friends :vegas: cuz it has that function. You can switch between dating, friends and business so then you know what people are looking for.

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

MrHappy
7 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Oh so you will be joining university soon. That’s possibly a great way to make friends. I know of lots of people that come to Poland for exchanges like Erasmus. Are you planning on learning our tricky language? Haha

My education language will be English but at some point I want to learn Polish it is very tricky but it sounds pretty. And yes Erasmus people are fun but I did not had any chance to meet yet.

MrHappy
5 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Actually I think Bumble is better for making friends :vegas: cuz it has that function. You can switch between dating, friends and business so then you know what people are looking for.

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Try Tinder, there are quite a lot of people who try to make friends on the app

I will try both of them I did not know that bumble had this feature. It is really a wierd concept for me because we only use them for sex back in Turkey. lol

Poltergeist
26 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'm polish and I've downloaded this app ~5 years ago, and there was almost noone around, I don't think it's any popular in here. Tinder on the other hand is amazing, I've heard from my straight friends that straight Tinder is all about sex, but on gay Tinder you can find a boyfriend (like I did :flower:) or friends, there's like an unwritten contract between polish gays that if you're looking to get naughty, get on Grindr, but Tinder is something else!

Also, welcome and I hope you'll enjoy it here! I live in Gdańsk (shoreline), not Warsaw, but if you'd need to ask about anything, feel free to slide in my DMs, I'd be glad to help! :hug:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Like 1

Emigrante

Yeah I guess tinder works better for making friends, Grindr on the other hand for sexual encounters.

• Like 2

MrHappy
35 minutes ago, Dancerinthedark95 said:

welcome to Poland :holdmyhand:  

come to Poznań btw :huntyga:

University that I want to go is in Poznan so I want to come and see the city before I apply it 

Edited by MrHappy
  • YAAAS 1

joannethenight
29 minutes ago, Dancerinthedark95 said:

welcome to Poland :holdmyhand:  

come to Poznań btw :huntyga:

Wow someone from Poznan :huntyga:

🌹
  • YAAAS 1