Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Ultraviolence Mass Leak: No. 2

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Driving in Cars with Boys (Ultraviolence Rework)

Originally recorded in 2010, and again in 2011, she reworked the song for Ultraviolence but didn’t end up including it.

Ave Maria - an unfinished concept for Ultraviolence 

Fine China - REAL VERSION

This is the ORIGINAL version Lana wanted and approved, the other one was done without her approval

Madly - 

Also made during or shortly after Ultraviolence sessions

Summertime - Janis Joplin Cover recorded during UV sessions

What’s a Girl to Do - The only leak not from UV, this one was made around Born to Die sessions. 

an angel held me like a child
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2
  • Shook 5

JazzGa

Ugh, she's absolutely prolific :giveup: Who else has such a vast catalogue of originally written songs? Seriously. Lana is like Bob Dylan/ Johnny Cash/Dolly Parton level legendary songwriter. 

Edited by JazzGa
God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Benji

DRIVING IN CARS WITH BOYS IS MY FAVOURITE UNRELEASED

I can’t believe we got another version omg

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

SonOfAphrodite

Omg the fact she was gonna put Driving in Cars with Boys on Ultraviolence we truly lost :messga:
The amount of songs Lana has written blows my mind and inspires me to fully flesh out every idea I have when it comes to writing :heart:

wtf! Her vocals in the Summertime cover are so wild 

Edited by SonOfAphrodite
  • Like 1

Maxine Puth

Wait the leaked Fine China was done without her approval? As in it’s a fan edit or it’s her PARTYNAUSEOUS? 

Better Day

Does anyone not know of any sites I can possibly find all of Lana’s unreleased? 

Not asking for links but for directions 

Together You And I!
  • Like 1

guccic0och

Hearing this new version of Fine China is really surreal considering it was the first ever unreleased Lana song I fell completely in love with so I’m so attached to the “original”… but wow it’s sounds so great, but I do feel that the haunting sound of the first leak really paired well with the lyrics and meaning of the song more. Idk if any of that made sense. Still sounds amazing though, actually love it!!!

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Perfume said:

Omg i love this song :giveup: I remember when lana first blew up in tumblr, this was around 2011? I had a gaga tumblr and most of my mutuals were gaga tumblrs too, and one of them somehow collected all these lana songs (like 30+) (the album born to die hadnt even been released yet) into one post and driving in cars with boys  was one of them :holdmyhand:

I kinda stopped listening much to lana after born to die but i still to this day listen to all those unreleased BOPS :bradley:

Perfume
6 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Wait the leaked Fine China was done without her approval? As in it’s a fan edit or it’s her PARTYNAUSEOUS? 

Kinda hard to explain, but to make it quick -

A fan pretended to be her manager back in 2016 and contacted someone who worked on the original version, though he only did strings engineering.

Therefore, he didn’t have any of the actual instrumental, only her vocals. This fan then lied to the engineer that Lana wanted to use the song for official release and so the engineer made the instrumental to that one in 48 hours and sent it over thinking it was actually Lana’s manager asking.

So basically, the Fine China that leaked in 2016 was never meant to exist and was completely done without official approval + probably got the engineer in a LOT of trouble. 

Now finally know how Fine China was MEANT to sound, Lana’s actual vision the song.

Same for the original Say Yes to Heaven that leaked in 2016, they were both obtained through this way. Luckily, real versions if SYTH have leaked since 2018, including the one that went viral on TikTok. 

Edited by Perfume
an angel held me like a child
  • Thanks 3